Hey, I am in need of a neck for a Strat i am rebuilding and after looking on the internet for the right one i have decided i would like to buy one from an actual shop, so i can actually hold it and feel it before i part with my cash. Does anyone know of a place in the UK (preferably midlands area) that stocks necks? If i have to buy one online i suppose i could, but i'd much rather feel it before i buy. Thanks for any help!
ebay has many necks for sale, as for dealers i don't know, maybe some of the ebay dealers have stores you can visit
hmm true shops selling on ebay might have stores, thanks for the idea i'll take a look.
\/ \/ \/ Otherwise the only places i can think of where you can go in is your local guitar shop. I know mine has a couple of allparts necks in stock. They are expensive though.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Last edited by eddiehimself at Sep 18, 2009,
Finding one in a shop is likely to be very expensive. Even online shops in the UK tend not to be particularly cheap.

I've always got them from ebay - a MightyMite licensed neck feels pretty much like a fender neck, and I've always found it cheaper that way - although with currency rates it might be different now - with a licensed neck, you pretty much know you are going to get a decent one..
Quote by mark_wuk
I've always got them from ebay - a MightyMite licensed neck feels pretty much like a fender neck, and I've always found it cheaper that way - although with currency rates it might be different now - with a licensed neck, you pretty much know you are going to get a decent one..

+1 i got a dr. parts neck from ebay and it's one of the best necks i've played on, only £60.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."