hello. i've had gt3 for like, 8 years now, (still love it) and still can't get to the last race on the professional league. It says "You cannot participate in this race yet." and has a big red question mark. has ANYONE even attempted this race? i really want to know what it is...

my guess is that its a formula car race... i own 3 'F' cars, but it still won't let me in. i can't figure out what needs to be done for me to do it.

Thanks
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
Gran Turismo 3 is that like,

A playstation 2 game?
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Idk which one but one of the GTs has a glitch where you can't fully beat the game.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Syndromity
Gran Turismo 3 is that like,

A playstation 2 game?

Yeah, but as you ought to know, older games are somehow always better. As a matter of fact, I've recently been using my PS3 to play the first Metal Gear Solid, which after 11 years is no less awesome!
Quote by PeZ546
Yeah, but as you ought to know, older games are somehow always better. As a matter of fact, I've recently been using my PS3 to play the first Metal Gear Solid, which after 11 years is no less awesome!

You're talking to someone who only plays the classics on PC, like Half-Life, Deus Ex, and System Shock 2, also FF 7. Those games were made in 97/98.

And yes I agree, old games FTW.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.