I've got a sucky GPA of 10.5 of of 16.

You need 11 to get onto an honours course.

Repeat second year or just continue into 3rd year for a designated, non-honours degree...?

I'm so torn. Thanks.
My advice, repeat it. It'll be annoying for a bit, but you'll be glad in a few years when you look back...
In terms of As and Bs and whatnot:

A - 16 pts
B- 14 pts
C - 12 pts
D - 10 pts (This is where I am. It's embarrassing.)
E - 8 pts

etc down to H then you get no points after that.
Quote by Reagar
My advice, repeat it. It'll be annoying for a bit, but you'll be glad in a few years when you look back...

You think? Thanks for you're input.

My only concern is tuition fees. I think I might still beable to be funded for a repeat year cause I'm being treated for anxiety/depression/wowhes****edintheheadness.
Quote by Dirge Humani
...explain the Scottish GPA please, because in America, it only goes up to 4.6...I think...

4.6 It stops at 4.0, though some high schools (maybe unis?) give you up to 5.0 for advanced/honors courses.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

No chance of an appeal? Could you not use third year to prove yourself or summat like, go ahead and do first year honours, ace it and continue back on track? :P
Otherwise repeat second year, you should be able to weasel out another year of funding
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
If I were you, I would repeat it. But I'm not you, so you have to consider how important an honours degree is in comparison to a non-honours degree for you.

stratkat
Quote by Reagar
Of course it depends how important the honours course is to you

I study Maths. I love Maths. But I've not done much work the first two years which I am ashamed of. I used to be such a hard worker but I want to change.
I'd definitely repeat it, considering how hard it seems to be for graduates to get steady jobs these days you're gonna want the best degree you can get
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by epiless
people in africa dont have to worry about this

Don't do that...
my advice as a uni dropout would be to go to college and do whatever you can to do the best course in terms of career not just what you can get into with the best grades you can..especially now with high demand for courses and the student loans company being twats etc.
Quote by epiless
i kid i kid. i dunno its up to you, what kind of job are you lookin for

Never had any idea, man...apart from when I was 4...I was going to be a ghostbuster.
BTW, thanks everybody. I truly appreciate you take time out of your lives to give me your thoughts and suggestions.
Quote by guitarist41
I study Maths. I love Maths. But I've not done much work the first two years which I am ashamed of. I used to be such a hard worker but I want to change.

Where ya studying?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
My advice is to repeat. In the long run you will be much better off.

Besides, while you will need to improve you will glide through the year having already done it once.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...