man, this is amazing! like 2 dozen threads and no contests. well damn it, i am jonesing for some contest action. last one i did was a drum track contest that only had 1 submission... and that was mine .

so how about it? we'll make this as easy as possible, tell me what works for ya'll. you want a drum track or bassline? fine, i can do that. you want straight originals? sure. no deadline? full band? whatever. get me 4 or more people interested and i'll do it up.

this is really sad how no one is interested in making a couple of 2 to 4 minutes songs to sharpen their skills and that is what this contest is about. lets help each other on their mixes, share ideas on recording and foster a nurturing environment so we can be kick ass song writers.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Hi, i would be pretty interested in this... i would be up for an original... and i'm not too good at mixing, so this will be good for me

Thx,
AJ
great, how about 2 to 3 minutes? you feel comfortable with that? i would say work on it now if you're motivated. send me an email with the song and i can 'hide' it til others join up or you can post it on you profile if your not concerned about the masses scoping the competition.

also, would you like any kind of backing track? and i may be able to help you with some mixing(though i am not expert myself), we can kinda perfect it before final submission

dan
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae