okay well i'm doing a tok project on vegetarianism right about now, i was wondering if there are any vegetarian/vegan ug-ers that are motivated enough to hit a brother up with some links (videos/documents) etc. that would basically just really support my point that eating meat is totally ****ed.

btw, i was, but now i started eating meat

cheers
get your hands out your pockets and your finger on the trigger
let one fly
we don't die
we multiply
throw your set up in the sky.
"btw, i was, but now i started eating meat"

/facepalm

GO WATCH PETA VIDEOS LOL.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
disclaimer:
I don't support PETA.
I am vegetarian.
As biased as this video is, it tugs at my heart strings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJDmLv10dR4
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
You know what's really messed up? Killing an animal and not using its meat for food.
Quote by Syndromity
"btw, i was, but now i started eating meat"

/facepalm

GO WATCH PETA VIDEOS LOL.

no.

i was a vegetarian for a month, but my father and mother were seriously concerned. i'm waiting to be independent.
let one fly
we don't die
we multiply
I've tried veganism. I couldn't handle giving up milk. lol. I've been vegetarian for a little while. I'm not a strict one, but I'm trying to wean off of meat again, but it's not for moral reasons, it's for health reasons. I don't support PETA in any way.

Idk if it helps, but there's my two cents.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I'm vegetarian and I don't believe eating meat is fucked.

If you want some videos go check out PETA. I absolutely hate PETA, but they have videos like this. I don't believe eating meat is wrong, I just dislike the whole farming/processing of animals thing.
Quote by rockandLOL!
no.

i was a vegetarian for a month, but my father and mother were seriously concerned. i'm waiting to be independent.

Hahaha just like a vegetarian to be a P/u/ssy.
so don't kill the animal??
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Quote by Syndromity
Hahaha just like a vegetarian to be a P/u/ssy.

no.
let one fly
we don't die
we multiply
Quote by rockandLOL!
no.

Yes. You're not doing something you believe in because of your parents, and it's not even a big deal of this issue either, unless there is something you're not telling us like you told your dad you don't want to eat meat and he beat your ass.

Also, I don't eat red meat so neener neener neener.
Quote by Syndromity
Yes. You're not doing something you believe in because of your parents, and it's not even a big deal of this issue either, unless there is something you're not telling us like you told your dad you don't want to eat meat and he beat your ass.

no.
i'm not going to be a snobby ass kid that can't give anything to my parents, i've already given them enough trouble, i can give this up for another year. and i think parents deserve respect.

so piss off, there are other things i'm trying to accomplish here. and nice! no red meat! awesome!
let one fly
we don't die
we multiply
Quote by genghisgandhi
thats gonna be my main arguments to vegitarians from now on , thanks

well it is a pretty ****ty one
prog punk pwner
Quote by rockandLOL!
no.
i'm not going to be a snobby ass kid that can't give anything to my parents, i've already given them enough trouble, i can give this up for another year. and i think parents deserve respect.

so piss off, there are other things i'm trying to accomplish here. and nice! no red meat! awesome!

Further providing my point ample ground in which I still hold my ground that you are a p/u/ssy.

But kbai.
Quote by Syndromity

How about calling him a pussy was uncalled for?

His parents were probably concerned about the lack of vitamins (i.e. B-12), and I mean, some parents are like that. There's no point in pissing them off just because of not eating meat. He lives under the same roof with them.

Quote by Syndromity
Further providing my point ample ground in which I still hold my ground that you are a p/u/ssy.

But kbai.

no.
let one fly
we don't die
we multiply
Quote by Syndromity

I'm a vegetarian. When I told my dad he passed me the salad

I'm also fairly sure you can't take shit.

To TS I strongly disagree with some of PETA's issues as they're just being stupid but they do have some valid points. Show your class the KFC torture video and do a report on it, they'll ask an ass-load of questions.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by Gibshall
I'm a vegetarian. When I told my dad he passed me the salad

I'm also fairly sure you can't take shit.

To TS I strongly disagree with some of PETA's issues as they're just being stupid but they do have some valid points. Show your class the KFC torture video and do a report on it, they'll ask an ass-load of questions.

thanks, i'll look up on that KFC suggestion
let one fly
we don't die
we multiply