Ive had this guitar for a few months now (It has SD Blackouts). And lately the high e string sounds terrible. Its a really annoying ringing-like sound that I can't get rid of, and the pickups have a lot of noise when you take your hands off the guitar (it never had that before) I was wondering either the batteries are running out or the pick-ups got dust in them? PLEASE HELP
Gear:
ESP LTD ALEXI-600
Dunlop DB-01 Dimebag Crybaby From Hell
Digitech RP-90
Marshall MG250DFX

24/7
i cant see how the batteries/pickups would only effect one string? its probably something else
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by Syn_66
i cant see how the batteries/pickups would only effect one string? its probably something else

what else could it be?
Gear:
ESP LTD ALEXI-600
Digitech RP-90
Marshall MG250DFX

24/7
change your strings?
FS LTD EC-50 with GFS PowerRails Bridge pickup
^strings/intonation/floyd correctly setup?

i find it hard to believe that the pickups would only affect one string as they generally "pickup" every string at once, bad pickup means bad sound all together
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
sounds like shielding or grounding problems. also, try lowering the pickup on the treble side, and possibly change the battery if you dont hear a change.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by Syn_66
^strings/intonation/floyd correctly setup?

i find it hard to believe that the pickups would only affect one string as they generally "pickup" every string at once, bad pickup means bad sound all together

yes but the intonation is a tad off
Gear:
ESP LTD ALEXI-600
Digitech RP-90
Marshall MG250DFX

24/7
Quote by randomhero93
sounds like shielding or grounding problems. also, try lowering the pickup on the treble side, and possibly change the battery if you dont hear a change.

what is the shielding and grounding?
Gear:
ESP LTD ALEXI-600
Digitech RP-90
Marshall MG250DFX

24/7
Quote by Baraga
Alexi-600 comes with passive pups

no mine came with blackouts (08 model)
Gear:
ESP LTD ALEXI-600