so my good friend is one of those kids who decides they want to play guitar, spends 1200 on guitar stuff and doesn't know how to play. well, he finally quit. now he's getting rid of his schecter c-1 Elite in amber finish. not only that but the GC guy convinced him to put in a seymour duncan JB/ 59 combo. i'm buying this thing, which also has schaller straplocks, for 300 dollars. ive played it often and installed the p/u myself.Am i ****ing awesome or what? pics to come on the weekend.
Way to gyp your friend =\ I mean, it's cool that you can get nice gear cheaply, but he's your "good friend". Don't screw him over like that. If you grow a conscience soon and still want to win out, tell him that you can sell it for a good profit, and offer him 50% of whatever you get. Could still get 1,000+
yea, "good friend" my ass
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Phantom123
Way to gyp your friend =\ I mean, it's cool that you can get nice gear cheaply, but he's your "good friend". Don't screw him over like that. If you grow a conscience soon and still want to win out, tell him that you can sell it for a good profit, and offer him 50% of whatever you get. Could still get 1,000+

understand this, he's filthy rich. his original plan was to burn it like jimi. now he just wants 300 bucks for an ounce of sweet marijuana.
Quote by Wolfgangvanroth
understand this, he's filthy rich. his original plan was to burn it like jimi. now he just wants 300 bucks for an ounce of sweet marijuana.

Well thank you for saving it. Thats not really gyping then. I have some friends like that... but they're too jew to let stuff go for that good a deal
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Lucky.... well I just got a 1983 Japanese Strat from my dad for FREE with a Seymour Duncan Cool Rail pickup on it.

Just finished cleaning it up and putting new Fender saddles on it.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by sk8rMeTaLhEaD27
i love lamp.

"Brick, do you really love the lamp? or are you just saying that because you saw it?.."

sorry, couldn't resist. TS, as soon as you buy the guitar, NEVER let him figure out the true value of the sale. and probably stop talking to him as well.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
"Brick, do you really love the lamp? or are you just saying that because you saw it?.."

sorry, couldn't resist. TS, as soon as you buy the guitar, NEVER let him figure out the true value of the sale. and probably stop talking to him as well.

once hes high he wont care.... and i think he knows how much the gear costs since he bought it all
Quote by DIFTWOOD
once hes high he wont care.... and i think he knows how much the gear costs since he bought it all

forgot to read that post before i posted, my bad, that's actually the best deal i've ever heard of. a guitar for weed.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by sk8rMeTaLhEaD27
i love lamp.

Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying that?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying that?

you're alittle late on that one.
Quote by pedromiles101
Quote by Wolfgangvanroth

around these parts you cant even get good **** for 300/oz
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Sounds like a hell of a deal. I'd go for it, even if it is a rip-off for him. And if he is rich like you say, it doesn't matter anyway.
Quote by randomhero93

I LOVE LAMP!!!

well dude, if you can live with scamming a friend, go for it.
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
your freinds a dick, why?

(1)he`s going to waste cash by selling his guitar for weed
(2)he`s a druggie
(3)he`s going to have nothing to show for his cash when the weed is gone
(4)more money than sense
(5) if he was my "friend" he wouldn`t be for much longer and would probably have the imprint of a size 11 steel toe-capped boot where his face used to be, just for being a druggie.
Mate, pics or it didn't happen
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by splamron
Mate, pics or it didn't happen

+1

goes for the weed skit too. You said he was a kid. Sounds like bull**** =.=
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Waiting...
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
finally here..... sorry for the wait. and ibanezgod1973 you need to stop being close minded about trying new things. i'm not saying to shoot up heroin, but weed is god's greatest gift to this planet. and i got the gibson case for 20 bucks

god look at that maple top....

****ty camera...

i didnt like the way the neck pu sounded soim selling it and putting another one in, but for now i havethe stock one in the neck.
I don't normally like Schecters, but that's very nice!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I want that NAO!!!
Quote by pedromiles101
Very nice it looks like no one ever touched it! What a great deal. I live for deals like that I always manage to find some awesome deals if I look. Nice deal on the Gibby case too. I am surprised the Schecter fits in it though. Is it a Les Paul case?

John
I'd do it for 300 in an instant; lucky you!
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by johnro6659
Very nice it looks like no one ever touched it! What a great deal. I live for deals like that I always manage to find some awesome deals if I look. Nice deal on the Gibby case too. I am surprised the Schecter fits in it though. Is it a Les Paul case?

John

i think its for a semi hollow gibson or something. a les paul has loads of extra room in the case and would probably get destroyed if you carried it in one. but there is quite a few recognizable dents about the width of a nickel deep but less than an pennies diameter long.i'm still really stoked about this deal. and to top it off, i showed my sisters boyfriend the guitar he really liked it, and when he gets back from college he's gonna leave his jcm2000 marshall dsl hallfstack at my house so i can use it instead of it just sitting in his room. but the mahogany body just sings compared to my strat knockoff