Item: Clean module (silverface)
Asking Price: $150
Tubes: EH 12AX7's
Mods: none

Description:

Clean module for Randall MTS series. Nice warm clean tone. can be a bit gainy if paired with active pickups, but a quick mod can be done to it to fix that, or you can just play around with the gain/level/master volume knobs on the amp (don't forget about the guitar voulume ). This is one of the earlier models; i'd say made in the early 2000's. But it is still great nonetheless.

If you are interested, have any questions, or want more pics, feel free to PM or email me; jkmv45@gmail.com

Local transaction is preferred, but i will consider shipping it if is through paypal. PM/email with an address if you are interested and i will let you know how much shipping will cost.

Thanks, John.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
bump
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
bump
--Einstein

--Einstein
Update: I may consider trades. I'm interested in the Ultra XL, Treadplate, Grail, SL+, or a KH-2/3. As far as mod'd modules go, i'm interested in the Loneclean (may consider trading blackface as well), Benzin, 1666, Pete Recto/Rob Recto, Rob UXL, Custom 3, Mamba/Pit Viper, Deadplate, and Salvado. If it is mod'd, let me know how much more you want for it and i'll see if it is within the range of possibilities. Make me an offer!

If you have any pedals for sale, i might be interested, but i'd rather have modules.

Thanks, John.

--Einstein
sale pending...
--Einstein

--Einstein
still available.
--Einstein

--Einstein
May consider selling Blackface instead. If you are interested in the Blackface, please PM me.

Thanks, John.
--Einstein

--Einstein
Just an update: we had PM'd each other a while ago cuz I won an rm50 on ebay, just stoppin by to say it still hasn't arrived, but I should have it by the 24th and if it works and you haven't sold your clean module by then, I'd still be willing to buy it.
Quote by I is be sexy
Just an update: we had PM'd each other a while ago cuz I won an rm50 on ebay, just stoppin by to say it still hasn't arrived, but I should have it by the 24th and if it works and you haven't sold your clean module by then, I'd still be willing to buy it.

Sounds good. Just let me know when your ready to consider buying it. I haven't had much luck lately, so i expect it to still be here by the 24th.

Thanks, John.
--Einstein

--Einstein
Still available. May be interested in a trade. Everything i'm interested in is listed above. Any offers?

Thanks, John.
--Einstein

--Einstein
Still available...trades are still an option...mod'd modules are preferred (Salvation mainly), but stock modules are welcome too...anything from the list above still holds. Any offers??

Thanks, John.
--Einstein

--Einstein
Blackface SOLD!!!
--Einstein

--Einstein