ok i have like $650 for a new guitar... ive been looking at alot of companies including aglie. esp jackson etc... id like a fast neck preferably EMGs but passive is ok if theyre good. good craftsman ship.. i play metal(metallica, megadeth. lamb of god, maiden and trivium) and also i would i trem it has to be atleast a liseenced floyd. im open to any company... at the moment im thinking of going with an agile v or explorer guitar. HELP!
Look at a DKMG or a KE3/KE5FR from jackson
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
for that price i'd try out some ESP's. i own a gibson, but every time i go to guitar center i usually grab an esp - like the feel and sound.
Ibanez S320 + pickup swap

/thread

Alternatively I really do recommend this option but look at the Washburn X50VPRO it can be had for that much and it uses and OFR and SD pickups so it's got quality items. Also another contender is the Micheal Kelly Hex Deluxe. But pending on what amp you have it may be best to avoid active pickups since they can sound sterile/weak.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Ibanez S320 + pickup swap

/thread

Right, because that is a V or Explorer shape
What amp are you playing through?

And +1 to ESP's. They're pretty god damn nice.
Quote by potatohead_33
Right, because that is a V or Explorer shape

It's just a suggestion mate no need to be such a little ***** about it.
Quote by Metallica1294
ok i have like $650 for a new guitar... ive been looking at alot of companies including aglie. esp jackson etc... id like a fast neck preferably EMGs but passive is ok if theyre good. good craftsman ship.. i play metal(metallica, megadeth. lamb of god, maiden and trivium) and also i would i trem it has to be atleast a liseenced floyd. im open to any company... at the moment im thinking of going with an agile v or explorer guitar. HELP!

Get a jackson!. You can't go wrong with that.

I bought a JS30KV and it's supposed to be low end but it plays and sounds amazing! Better than a lot of other high-end guitars i've played.
I second the Jackson suggestion, but I'd check out their midrange stuff like the X-series. The JS is hit or miss.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL