Yeah this is my first post. I was at my high school and just got done playing basketball when my friend dared my to pull a huge ****ty. i decided i was up for the challenge so i was driving hit the emeregency brake and i just took out a no parking sign. i dont want to get caught cuz im captain of the tennis team and my parents are really anal about this kind of stuff. So any ideas to keep it on the down low. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Don't post a thread about it on the largest source of exchangeable information known to man, the internet.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
well, i would suggest getting the heck out of there. then play it off like keyboard cat.
My Gear:
Electric:
Dean From Hell (CFH/Dime)
ESP Ltd EC-1000 Amber Sunburst
Laney LX65D amp
Acoustic:
Taylor T5 custom koa
Marshall AS50D amp.

PSN ID is also

MrSprinklez
Quote by Italianstali
Yeah this is my first post. I was at my high school and just got done playing basketball when my friend dared my to pull a huge ****ty. i decided i was up for the challenge so i was driving hit the emeregency brake and i just took out a no parking sign. i dont want to get caught cuz im captain of the tennis team and my parents are really anal about this kind of stuff. So any ideas to keep it on the down low. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

lawl
Quote by Italianstali
Yeah this is my first post. I was at my high school and just got done playing basketball when my friend dared my to pull a huge ****ty.

I'm still trying to figure out what word this could be.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by JacobLampman
Don't post a thread about it on the largest source of exchangeable information known to man, the internet.

Agreed, best way to keep it on the down low is to tell everyone.
You have an account from 06 and this is your first post?

=_=
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I'm still trying to figure out what word this could be.

The word is Shitty.

Which is teh "Cool" term for a donut where I live.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by JacobLampman

this
ಠ_ಠ

Notice how I have not quoted anyone, you could be the first! Make me lol!

198th person with a llama in a sig!

I unfortunately witnessed The Night of The Pear II
what do you expect us to say? "gee TS, i hope no one saw you hit that parking sign". does that help?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Syndromity
You have an account from 06 and this is your first post?

=_=

This.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
So your parents aren't gonna notice the damage to your car?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by JacobLampman
The word is Shitty.

Which is teh "Cool" term for a donut where I live.

Ahh I see. Hooning isn't cool TS.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
*looks out window at broken no parking sign lying in backyard from incident last weekend*

...Can't help ya man
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
shove the sign back in the ground, shopping cart at local mall/store to explain car story, learn to drive better. also tennis team
your parents do anal??? calll me
1-570-555-555-5555
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
you'll have to excuse me, im from america. tennis is a perfectly good game but i was raised on hockey and american football as sports. as for the sign put a sticky note that says "i got tired of standing here so i took a sit"
"Mom you won't believe it!! A "No Parking" sign jumped out of nowhere and attacked my car!! True story."
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.