If you buy online and it's in the mail, or buy in a shop, then leave it there for setup, what do you do to pass the time?
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Randall RM100 Combo w/ Plexi, JTM, Ultra, Recto, and Brown Modules
Dream. Drool. Twiddle your thumbs.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
i play my other guitars

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
i play my other guitars

QFTFW

+ like a million
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Stare at online pictures of the new guitar, search for reviews of the guitar that I haven't read even though I've read all of them, look for youtube videos of people playing the guitar (even though there aren't many at all), think about how nice it will be when I play it...... post on ultimate guitar about it...

...oh yeah and play my other guitars.

Currently waiting on a new guitar... should arrive early next week. I can't wait!!!
when i got my first guitar my dad came with me and was like ''ok just let them fix it allup over night'' but i refused to leave until they did, try that plan.

P.S. they set it up in about 20minutes (hardtail) so i just played a cuple other guitars laying round.
Quote by boxcarguy07
Stare at online pictures of the new guitar, search for reviews of the guitar that I haven't read even though I've read all of them, look for youtube videos of people playing the guitar (even though there aren't many at all), think about how nice it will be when I play it...... post on ultimate guitar about it...

...oh yeah and play my other guitars.

Currently waiting on a new guitar... should arrive early next week. I can't wait!!!

that sounds exactly like me atm
Usually I just jerk off....

(Sorry, I know this belongs in the pit but I couldn't resist)
Quote by boxcarguy07
Stare at online pictures of the new guitar, search for reviews of the guitar that I haven't read even though I've read all of them

THAT exactly. it's hard for me to even play my other guitars, because i get so excited about what i will be getting. doesn't make much sense haha but thats what i do.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip