Hey guys I covered Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold!
I know it's not too hard, but getting it all down perfect was pretty tough for me.
Been playing for about 2 and a half years now, and I just got a new Ibanez ART100!
Following the failure of my enter sandman cover, I decided to bypass my amp and record directly from the pedal, which in my opinion sounds a whole lot better!
I also plan to record The Sound of Truth by As I Lay Dying pretty soon too, so any tips for that are greatly appreciated!

So give it a look, and offer constructive criticism please!
Crit4crit too if you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3u8RZi6u9s
Gear:

Agile AL-3000, Tribal Blue
Ibanez ART100, Silver
Gibson Epoch Les Paul
Cordoba C5 Classical
Peavey MX-VTX 130
Crate XT-120R
Digitech RP90

Check out my band: Come Forth
On myspace: Come Forth TX
where u get the tab at? all the ones ive found are wrong the the parts im stuck at...BTW it sounds good good cover
Gear
2009 Schecter Solo 6 DSG limited 1 of 50 in the USA
Ovation Celebrity
TC Electronic: Polytune
Digitech RP355 Multieffects Pedal
Quote by HeyItsChenny
thank you very much, Seaweed
its alright its a solid effort man - good work with the pinch harmonics! the down sides are ur guitar is out of tune and it stands out when u do the harmony solo bit, ur timing is a bit wobbly from time to time, and your hammer ons and pull offs seem disjointed and not fluid. besides that, good shizzle.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1189746
Quote by Hadeed
its alright its a solid effort man - good work with the pinch harmonics! the down sides are ur guitar is out of tune and it stands out when u do the harmony solo bit, ur timing is a bit wobbly from time to time, and your hammer ons and pull offs seem disjointed and not fluid. besides that, good shizzle.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1189746

Yeah good points and you're right. When I was recording I completely forgot to check if I was in tune, but I think the tab I read for it was wrong anyways. And the hammerons and pulloffs in the chorus are a bit bad, but nothing too major I guess.

And yeah I'll check out your song!
Gear:

Ibanez ART100, Silver
Gibson Epoch Les Paul
Cordoba C5 Classical
Peavey MX-VTX 130
Crate XT-120R
Digitech RP90

awesome cover. what were the tone settings on the amp? or is that a secret?
Quote by jrmeh41
awesome cover. what were the tone settings on the amp? or is that a secret?

Haha I'm using my Rp90 into my computer to record.
So yeah the sound isn't recorded through the camera.
Similar to the way Killrbuckeye does his youtube covers.

But I'm simulating the Digitech Metal amp with a 4x12 cabinet, with the distortion on 7, bass and mid at 7, and the treble on 9, if anyone else wants to know.
Gear:

Ibanez ART100, Silver
Gibson Epoch Les Paul
Cordoba C5 Classical
Peavey MX-VTX 130
Crate XT-120R
Digitech RP90