What amp is best for $700(maybe more) for slashs tone linkin park and has some decent cleans

i have a metal muff so i want to get some killswitch engage/tallica/and some zepp tones wouldnt be bad also i wont have the volume of the amp so loud so i dont need a lot of wattage
If you can try for a B-52 AT 100 or Peavey Valveking Combo could get a sound similar with the right pedal. You are definitely gonna want something with tubes. They cost more and cost more to maintain but the sound is incredibly better than solid state.
I will stand up for myself unwaivering, with only victory to tell...
Quote by csharp1589
If you can try for a B-52 AT 100 or Peavey Valveking Combo could get a sound similar with the right pedal. You are definitely gonna want something with tubes. They cost more and cost more to maintain but the sound is incredibly better than solid state.

You are right about the sound being better in lots of situations but that is not always case. There are several solid state modeling amps that often sound better. The B52 AT series has had some quality issues and Valveking needs new speaker(s) and some other mods/pedals to make it sound its best so I would not recommend those for someone who has a $700 (maybe more) budget.

Also, the only maintenance with tube amps is basically new tubes every couple of years or so (except for maybe a real old one of course). If a solid state amp breaks down however, it can very costly to diagnose and repair. So, its all relative.

just sayin'