Page 1 of 7
This is fucked up. How that guy must have felt...
I've never approved of the death penalty but god damn, that's even worse.
if i was a guard at that execution i would've ****in flipped. its an EXECUTION! just shoot the bastard!

this makes me sick. this son of a bitch is a rapist and a murderer, and they are concerned about him getting poked with a needle to many times when they're trying to kill him? bring the guillotine back.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Sep 18, 2009,
Just the one vein? Well, that's pretty pointless.

Edit: Just read the story now and realised that you purposely typed in "vein" instead of "vain". I was just attacking your spelling. This post is now void, continue.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Sep 18, 2009,
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Just the one vein? Well, that's pretty pointless.

Edit: Just read the story now and realised that you purposely typed in "vein" instead of "vain". I was just attacking your spelling. This post is now void, continue.

nvrmd
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
if i was a guard at that execution i would've ****in flipped. its an EXECUTION! just shoot the bastard!

this makes me sick. this son of a bitch is a rapist and a murderer, and they are concerned about him getting poked with a needle to many times when they're trying to kill him? bring the guillotine back.

I agree. People get to sentimental when it comes to killing a ****ing low life piece of **** like this guy. Really, if my daughter and/or son was raped and murdered, the state wouldn't have to spend the money holding then killing the man. I'd be more than happy to do it for them first chance I got.

"YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE! AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!"
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

+1
sick **** needs to die. and every time they stuck him with a needle, I hope he was thinking about that 14 year old girl and how she didn't deserve what she got.
this is pretty funny
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
It still amazes me that people get a sick pleasure from seeing "villians" in pain or distress. How in the fuck do you justify taking a life? How are you any better than the criminal? Is it going to bring the girl back?
The death penalty is a gigantic waste of public money. The guy commited the crime 25 ****ing years ago.
Check out my band Disturbed
It's complete bull**** that they are concerned with giving a painful death penalty.

The execution should get more severe as the crime does.

Public stoning is the best.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
To the people saying the death penalty is bull**** and that it happened a long time ago:

What if that was your daughter? I mean seriously, you would be ok with this man living the rest of his life out, even if it is in prison, while your daughter rots? Honestly?
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
To the people saying the death penalty is bull**** and that it happened a long time ago:

What if that was your daughter? I mean seriously, you would be ok with this man living the rest of his life out, even if it is in prison, while your daughter rots? Honestly?

Appealing to emotions is not an argument. Nice try.

And to answer your question, I can't help that I'd want him to suffer, but I know better than to let my personal grudge influence how our public justice system works.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/

I mean seriously, you would feel better with a petty form of revenge? Honestly?

It isn't going to bring the girl back, as hard as it is to believe. You have no fucking right to take another persons life, no matter how reprehensible said person is.
Quote by StewieSwan
The death penalty is a gigantic waste of public money. The guy commited the crime 25 ****ing years ago.

this
Quote by StewieSwan

I'm opposed to it for this reason actually. The system is waaaaay too inefficient. If someone is going to be executed then get it over with. The appeals system makes it easy for people to put it off for long periods of time like this.

There are people like this guy that are on death row for 25 years or more. What a waste. If you are going to kill the guy, why have him live on taxpayer money for 25 years before doing it? Why not just put him in prison for life if he is waiting 25 years to be killed anyway?
Quote by \m/Angus\m/

Personally, I'd want the asshole to die.

But, this is why out judicial system is based on justice, not revenge. There is a tremendous difference.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Basically, what daytripper and stewie are trying to portray...They should have put him to rest a long time ago. But, is killing another human being really getting revenge?

I would go with something a bit harsher, such as this actually, killing just doesn't seem fit. It's just, I don't really know what to say about this...he's deserving of more, not better, more pain. I sound like a Cenobyte, but god damn that movie is awesome.
Quote by zippidyduda
Personally, I'd want the asshole to die.

But, this is why out judicial system is based on justice, not revenge. There is a tremendous difference.

That is so incredibly true, I can't express myself. I've never been able to put into words why I disagree with the death penalty, but thank you.
the death penalty is supported by two facts

1: the person is not fit to live in regular society due to his violent nature
2: its much cheaper to just kill him rather than pay for his food and housing the rest of his life
i also feel an execution should happen asap after 2 years of a conviction and be performed by firing squad, its much cheaper than electricity or lethal injection and is extremely effective
Quote by Amos_Moses

2: its much cheaper to just kill him rather than pay for his food and housing the rest of his life
i also feel an execution should happen asap after 2 years of a conviction and be performed by firing squad, its much cheaper than electricity or lethal injection and is extremely effective

1. Life in prison removes them from society
2. Do some research. It is not cheaper by a long shot.
3. You are a sad, pathetic person.
Quote by Amos_Moses

lol yeah we should just start shooting lawbreakers. Because that is definitely the direction we need to go in to maintain an effective democracy. Get the fuk outta here you barbarian e-thug. Oh, and it isn't cheaper by a long shot to execute a prisoner.
Quote by priest.fan.

My heart has warmed seeing you in the pit again.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by Amos_Moses

i also feel an execution should happen asap after 2 years of a conviction

I agree with this point. Killing them is definitely less of a burden on the taxpayers. The problem is that many people sit for years and years because of appeals. If they are to be killed, kill them. Don't waste money on keeping them in jail for a long period of time.

I don't think the death penalty is very effective in combating crime though. I'd probably rather die than have to spend 50 or 60 years in a prison. I think a lifelong prison sentence is a worse punishment than execution.
Quote by Amos_Moses

It costs heaps to prosecute someone and to get through all the paperwork and red tape.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
"sustained both physical and mental injuries" - So he gets to feel the same feelings he caused for the victim's family and friends; and he's crying about it. Too bad.

Quote by Amos_Moses

Actually, #2 is statistically incorrect. Usually, defendants with capital punishment are lower class and thus require public legal defense. Add in the countless trials, appeals, court appearances, etc and you end up with costs that actually exceed the costs of jailing a man for life.
Hi!

Sig Retired.
Two wrongs don't make a right. The death penalty is immoral.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Lotta savages in the pit tonight. I don't see what's wrong with just jailing him for the rest of his life.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by Von.
Lotta savages in the pit tonight. I don't see what's wrong with just jailing him for the rest of his life.

It's just more money to spend is all. Otherwise, I see no problem. I'd gladly have this solution, but then there would be over crowding as well.
Quote by TunerAddict
Two wrongs don't make a right. The death penalty is immoral.

Sure, it's easy to say that. In the law's point of view, the harshest punishment is punishment by death (obviously). When you, a family member, or a friend has been dealt with an immoral, heinous, despicable act by another party, you are fighting to inflict the harshest punishment on the offender(s). Not saying you're right or wrong, just trying to empathize with the family/prosecutors.
Hi!

Sig Retired.
Quote by severed-metal
It's just more money to spend is all. Otherwise, I see no problem. I'd gladly have this solution, but then there would be over crowding as well.

It's been said several times on this page. But i'll say it again. The death penalty is not cheaper.
Quote by severed-metal

See my first poast . . .
Hi!

Sig Retired.
Quote by severed-metal

Contrary to popular belief the death penalty is generally much more costly than life imprisonment. Think about it... the amount of legal work alone that is involved when sending a person to their death is outrageous
Quote by StewieSwan
It's been said several times on this page. But i'll say it again. The death penalty is not cheaper.

Well, that's good and all, but I never said it was.

EDIT: I didn't mean it was more money than the death penalty, i'm just saying more money in general to spend!

Sorry
I don't support the death penalty but i have NO SYMPATHY for some rapist and murderer who is crying like a baby. Boo ****ing hoo. Shoot the **** in the head and let everyone get on with life.

The death penalty is really a last ditch thing though :\ We should try to solve crime in society like this as much as possible but there comes a point when the damage is done. Hes proven himself incapable of living in a civilised society apparently
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Sep 18, 2009,