Ever heard of it? So its proven to work... Have you guys tried it?

is it for people that are already skinny/ a bit fit
wat?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
i would steal the whatever workouts i could see during the commercial. and when i tried them they worked. so i could only imagine the full deal..
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Killedelphia19

yes, because i look like this because i sit around and eat Big Macs all day

you just wanted to gloat your rock hard abs on the internet
Quote by Killedelphia19
*IMG*

so... you just happen to have a picture of yourself with no shirt on saved to your computer... alright

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
so... you just happen to have a picture of yourself with no shirt on saved to your computer... alright

i have more if thats what your'e into
Quote by Killedelphia19

I nominate you for gayest post of the year... and a second nomination for not understanding sarcasm...
yeah this is hardcore sh*t. i do it maybe twice a week. you get so sore after though
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I nominate you for gayest post of the year... and a second nomination for not understanding sarcasm...

I also nominate him for gayest post of the year.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
id give it a try. i used to be pretty serious into bodybuilding and stuff. the stuff he talks about in the ads is all good. the stuff about changing routines often to break out of ruts and therfor seeing more results is all true. id imagine you'd have to stick to it seriously if you want to see the results it advertises. but ive never heard bad things about it. i might start doing it when i have my own place.
lol this wasnt the idea i had in mind to discuss lmao.

If youre like ...6'2 and about 270..is that too overweight to begin this program?
Quote by crimson205
lol this wasnt the idea i had in mind to discuss lmao.

If youre like ...6'2 and about 270..is that too overweight to begin this program?

i dont know enough about the program honestly. i believe they work on different levels. i dont think it matters when you start or how fit you are. im pretty sure it starts of assuming you are new and then keeps uping the intensity.
I thought P90x was penis enhancement ****. Hmm... I've been hoodwinked.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
It made me fatter, working out does nothing for your body.

not sure if srs

on a side note, did anyone else instantly think of the famous cod4 smg lol
It's pretty tough, we have to do em every now and then. A few times a week.
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
lol when i first read p90x i did think cod...but thats not a good thing i believe lol
its sad that you associate p90 with cod...

It was in plenty of games before that!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
its sad that you associate p90 with cod...

It was in plenty of games before that!

lmfaoo.....Awesome /clap
It's pretty good stuff. I train in MMA and I like the ab workout, I'd say it's the best feature. I use that and the yoga (which is a very nice mix of balance and strength conditioning) most, since I get my other workouts at the gym. My old hockey coach got me a free copy of all of it. I'd highly recommend those two specific parts of it.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Killedelphia19.... go to bed.

now, i've used P90x in weight training class at school, hockey dry land training, and even a few times for baseball. it is indeed ****ing BRUTAL if you do the workouts properly. the instructor is a beast, and while he is irritating, he knows what he's talking about. it'll tighten them abs up right quick as long as you stay with it. and while you do have to be a bit fit already to do it, it starts off slow for the first days, but picks up fast
Sounds like a super P-90 p/up...

Do want.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~