http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braid_%28band%29

An amazing band from the great decade of the 90s. Discuss them in this thread. Keep flaming to a minimum please.

My favorite Braid song would have to be I keep a Diary.
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
"Killing a Camera" is my favorite.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
This is all for this great band?

Although I'm sure there's another thread about them somewhere round here
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
Nah more like we've just discussed the hell out of all those bands already haha and they're not doing anything new

Frame & canvas <3
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Yeah they are certainly under appreciated around here People don't know what they are missing.
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
^ You won't regret it.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
bump.

Lately, I have realized that Movie Music Vol. 1 is my favorite CD they have put out. What does everyone else think is their best CD?
Quote by amitbob21

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
There's a bigger thread, isn't there?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
It kinda saddens me that these threads are so sparse, but as was stated a year ago:

Quote by Guitarist132
Nah more like we've just discussed the hell out of all those bands already haha and they're not doing anything new

I guess the only thing left to do is start new bands that sound like this. Who's with me?

Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
It kinda saddens me that these threads are so sparse, but as was stated a year ago:

I guess the only thing left to do is start new bands that sound like this. Who's with me?

Tigers Jaw?
I'm an asshole.