finally got my act together today and finished building my rig (for the time being). all thats left to do now is build an A/B/Y switcher that is controlled by the relay switching in the behringer midi controller, one signal going to the 6505 and the other going to my pod pro for clean sounds. after that all i need is an overdrive, a small rack and maybe a few more pedals if i see the need.
pics:

How do you find the Behringer FCB1010? I'm thinking about purchasing one but it being a behringer product I do have some slight hesitation with regards to the actual build quality of the controller.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
How do you find the Behringer FCB1010? I'm thinking about purchasing one but it being a behringer product I do have some slight hesitation with regards to the actual build quality of the controller.

its build like a tank man, super solid. the whole case is metal and the switches are plastic, but they are still pretty solid. just remember to check out the fcb1010 yahoo user group if you do end up getting one becuse they are pretty hard to learn how to program but once you get the hang of it, its easy