Basically I have no clue about power supplies and up until now I have been using wall warts for each of my pedals, however, the one I'm using with my Vox wah always seem to die out which is incredibly frustrating as I have been through about 3 of them. Also, my Neo Fuzz doesn't seem to work with any of the power supplies I have tried so far.

How does a power supply like the Voodoo Labs pedal power actually work? Does it simply involve plugging your pedals into it with a few leads?

I found these two which seem okay

Dunlop Brick

Biyang Pedal Power

Basically I want something reliable and relatively cheap that can power ten or so pedals. What are my best options?
Interviewer: You've said jamming is like having an orgasm.
Neil Young: That's why a lot of my instrumentals are too short!

Fender 1988 68'reissue strat
Orange TT Head
Epi Valve Jr cab
+ many pedals (and many more to come)
first things first, price range?
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
Ideally no more than $110US. Not sure if that is achievable or not.

Orange TT Head
Epi Valve Jr cab
Few more options:

Gator
Artec

Would listing my pedals help? I'm not actually sure if all of them can be powered by the one supply.

Orange TT Head
Epi Valve Jr cab
i think that these pedal power things do power all the different types of pedals. for example my digitech whammy takes a different type to my stompboxes. I think these multi-power boards overcome this problem.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
try getting a pedal which has a power output and then daisy chain it to your rest
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
What about for my MI Audio Neo Fuzz pedal, in the manual it said it would be difficult because it is reverse polarity?

Orange TT Head
Epi Valve Jr cab
Quote by Twofly
try getting a pedal which has a power output and then daisy chain it to your rest

don't do this.

if even one of your pedals requires independant power, it'll give you nightmares, not to mention it's more likely to cause sag.

most power bricks like the voodoo and dunlop ones allow you to adjust voltage for atleast a couple of the outputs, either introducing sag (when you want it) or to accommodate an 18v, 24v pedal.