Hello everyone, here is a new track I recorded earlier today I named The Witching Hour. I'm adding bass lines tomorrow and hopefully someone can help me with a fitting drum track. All comments appreciate and all critiques greatly pondered =].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8XXJ77yPc4
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
Visual Sound Double Trouble
"Even Less"
There is no variety in the track. The quality is good, but the composition is significantly lacking. It sounds like a backing track, actually. Its one simple chord progression playing for 3 minutes with some other noises thrown in occasionally. Even with drums and bass this will still be lacking, due to the stagnant feeling of the guitar.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
I liked it, but as was said above, its too repetitive even with the sound effects going on, an interesting drum track may help a little bit but add some variety in the guitar. I'll give you 3 stars on here for now =]

i use youtube a lot, possibly when you have finished the song (drums + bass etc.) ill give it another listen and rate you on youtube. Look forward to hearing it complete.

Please crit/comment/rate my songs, if you have time =]. Much appreciated.

UG Thread of my songs

Youtube channel
Last edited by MetalMatt90 at Sep 18, 2009,
Yeah, I haven't made the lead track yet, song is still in its baby stages
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
Visual Sound Double Trouble
"Even Less"
Aescio,

I dug the track very much. I understand you are still developing it so I'll be anxious to hear some lead lines over the track. I like the way a Major chord can convey the sad, evil thing just as much as a Minor chord and yes it sounds very Alice In Chain-ish. Nice job.
I'll be sober tomorrow but you'll still be ugly.
~WC Fields