Page 1 of 3
All I can say is Facepalm.

And they wonder why the public get annoyed at them......
RIP Tom Searle.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Six women stood by the dung in the drive of his home in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, with a sign that read: "This is what you're landing us in."

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
My dream is that Clarkson will become PM, so we can burn all these idiots.
Believe.
Does this mean Clarkson should be allowed to pump exhaust gases directly into their homes?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Last edited by Jaymz_515 at Sep 18, 2009,
Quote by Kensai

Today, we've discovered that Jeremy has a driveway that goes through a Kitchen.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Today, we've discovered that Jeremy has a driveway that goes through a Kitchen.

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'd love to see Jeremy Clarkson beating the shit out of 6 middle-aged hippy women in a bloody death match.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
My sister saw this and simply said "Six Girls, One Horse"
That's all I've got on this.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Climate change protesters have dumped a pile of horse manure at the home of Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson in a protest about vehicle emissions.
Interesting twist to this story: In the early days of automobiles, one of the benefits mentioned was how they would solve the horrible problem of pollution plaguing the cities.

Specifically, the solid waste (shit) from horses that would no longer be needed for transportation.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
If they wanted his respect, maybe they shouldn't have sent a load of women dressed up like dolls.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I'd love to see Jeremy Clarkson beating the shit out of 6 middle-aged hippy women in a bloody death match.

Clarkson is a ****** though... He used to write for my areas local rag and the people I know who used to work with him said he was a proper dildo.....

But whatever, I don't care TBH....
[
I assume they missed the episode of Top Gear where Clarkson was showing how cars can be fitted with those boxes of that weird crystal substance that reduced the co2 output to zero? Fair play he said they don't last long before they have to be replaced but he said he wanted to see them refined and on every car, I don't think it's like he prays at night that the climate's going to go haywire on us.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

god theyre stupid.

what i hate so much is that anthropogenic global warming isnt even a proven theory yet the public think it is and are trying to act on it and we're being taxed and **** for it, they should actually prove it first!
Quote by Skuzzmo
Clarkson is a ****** though... He used to write for my areas local rag and the people I know who used to work with him said he was a proper dildo.....

But whatever, I don't care TBH....

I used to think he was pretty funny and had some common sense, but then I read his books and I think he's an arse.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I hate him with a huge passion. They should have thrown the **** at him.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Interesting twist to this story: In the early days of automobiles, one of the benefits mentioned was how they would solve the horrible problem of pollution plaguing the cities.

Specifically, the solid waste (shit) from horses that would no longer be needed for transportation.

Solid waste is much easier to collect than gas.

Which is why I'm in the process of breeding a tiny horse that can fit under a car bonnet.
Enviromentaly friendly?
Yes.

Animal friendly?
No comment.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
Solid waste is much easier to collect than gas.

Which is why I'm in the process of breeding a tiny horse that can fit under a car bonnet.
Enviromentaly friendly?
Yes.

Animal friendly?
No comment.

It's all been done, and you don't need a high energy density horse to do it.

Electric horses are the way of the future.
They're not saying he's solely responsible for climate change, but that he is irresponsible for voicing his quite frankly moronic opinions on the subject on the BBC. It's not a climate protest, it's just an attack on Clarkson.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Last edited by Cal UK at Sep 18, 2009,
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

hahah. nice piece of trivia. gotta remember that one
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Shove a land rover on the lawns of all these peoples houses leave the engine running and lock the car up. Sweet revenge!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I'm pretty sure these people fart everywhere, which also contributes to climate change.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
He is GOD
Stupid protesters. Millions of people drive everyday. INCLUDING ME Muwhahahaha
They actually had an episode of Top Gear where they were talking about fuel efficiency. They put a gallon of fuel in a handful of supercars (Audi R8, Ferrari 360 or 599 I can't remember which, Lamborghini Murcielago etc.) and raced them. The point of it was that any car can be fairly fuel efficient, it just depends how you drive it. The Ferrari was the worst and only went 1.7mpg, and the R8 got 5.something.
This took me by surprise. I would have thought that the Morris Marina folks would have done this first. One of them said that if he saw Clarkson on the street, he would poo on his hand right there and then and throw it at him. LOL.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by fretsonfire74
They actually had an episode of Top Gear where they were talking about fuel efficiency. They put a gallon of fuel in a handful of supercars (Audi R8, Ferrari 360 or 599 I can't remember which, Lamborghini Murcielago etc.) and raced them. The point of it was that any car can be fairly fuel efficient, it just depends how you drive it. The Ferrari was the worst and only went 1.7mpg, and the R8 got 5.something.

The same episode where a BMW M5 got a higher MPG than a Toyota Prius when driven a with a little "spirit". M5 got 17MPG and the Prius got 14 despite the former having a 414bhp V8 and the latter being an eco electric car.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by sakura'sdarkest
thats the best protest..............................In the world.
Haha well played. I'm more blase about CO2 emissions than Jeremy Clarkson, just he gets paid hundreds of Ks a year to go on tv and talk about it.

Quote by fretsonfire74

yeah i remember that, when the ferrari went 1.7 miles, and their runway is 2 miles long lmao
Last edited by alexmonty12 at Sep 18, 2009,
Quote by Cal UK
While all of us drive, we don't spew spurious nonsense about global warming to an impressionable audience of 8million every week. The guy's a berk, will laugh at them on TV and come out of it fine. IT WASN'T NOT AN ENVIRONMENTAL PROTEST THEY WERE WINDING HIM UP!

wat.

Climate change protesters

in a protest about vehicle emissions.
Quote by Don_Humpador
wat.

Oops only skim read it and I just read they didn't want him being blasé about it. So their beef's with him rather than the whole subject? Sorry I can't really express myself.
I don't have a problem with environmentalists, but I think they're really targeting the wrong person here.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by frankibo
god theyre stupid.

what i hate so much is that anthropogenic global warming isnt even a proven theory yet the public think it is and are trying to act on it and we're being taxed and **** for it, they should actually prove it first!

Um, they kinda did. Like, back in the 1970's.
I was totally thinking Kelly Clarkson which made this soooo much more interesting.

I like Jeremy Clarkson
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by Craigo

I think you're thinking of the hole in the ozone layer, global warming is a more recent issue, but yeah scientific consensus is generally that global warming is in fact real, and there's lots of evidence to support that consensus.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Craigo

Don't even try mate. It's the 'please understand before one of us dies' type of conversation.
Page 1 of 3