Page 1 of 3
post your complaints here...

i have no money, girls suck, i hate school. the only thing that makes sense to me is music, and even that sometimes just stresses me out.

anyhow, if you're frustrated about how things are going for you right now, just let it out here. peace out, hasta manana.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
lol
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
i have money, girls suck me, i finished school and college. music also makes sense to me and never stresses me out.

anyhow, if you're frustrated about how things are going for you right now, no one gives a ****. peace out, hannah montana.
Quote by psychokiller99
post your complaints here...

i have no money, girls suck, i hate school. the only thing that makes sense to me is music, and even that sometimes just stresses me out.

anyhow, if you're frustrated about how things are going for you right now, just let it out here. peace out, hasta manana.

And that is bad how?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
19 years old, never had a girlfriend, stuck in a dead end job.

But then again, I'm a white suburban young gentleman who lives in safety with my parents, something millions of people in the world don't have. I'm very happy.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Go Square Go!
i have money, girls suck me, i finished school and college. music also makes sense to me and never stresses me out.

anyhow, if you're frustrated about how things are going for you right now, no one gives a ****. peace out, hannah montana.

Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by Go Square Go!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

But then again, I'm a white suburban young gentleman who lives in safety with my parents, something millions of people in the world don't have. I'm very happy.

You're only 19?
Wow, I thought you'd be older.
Y'know, with that charming wit and all

/suck up
life is goooooood. Nothing to complain about really.

Apart from having no money, but i get paid twice a week, so i dont really have that much of a problem.
Quote by tyler_j
You're only 19?
Wow, I thought you'd be older.
Y'know, with that charming wit and all

/suck up

I can be however old you want me to be sugah.

/rapist

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
there's whole forums devoted to this if you want. you can makea thraed for each complaint
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Something always made me think you were 22 and you would never get older than 22, just the username reminds me of the number 22.
I'm in love with my best friend, I see her every day, and I can't touch her. Well I can, just not as much as I'd like to. I thought she likes me, everyone else thinks she likes me, she acts like she likes me. Then when I asked her, she made it quite clear that she doesn't. Now I find out from one of her close friends, she does like me, however doesn't want to lose what we have. I honestly think my situation is worse than the never had a girlfriend one. Having the most amazing girl you've ever met held before your eyes every day and never being able to be more than just her best friend,
Quote by UltimateDud
I'm in love with my best friend, I see her every day, and I can't touch her. Well I can, just not as much as I'd like to. I thought she likes me, everyone else thinks she likes me, she acts like she likes me. Then when I asked her, she made it quite clear that she doesn't. Now I find out from one of her close friends, she does like me, however doesn't want to lose what we have. I honestly think my situation is worse than the never had a girlfriend one. Having the most amazing girl you've ever met held before your eyes every day and never being able to be more than just her best friend,

You're in friend zone.

It sucks.

Keep it.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by UltimateDud

Answer: Chloroform
Love is my religion
Quote by UltimateDud

be a man, tell her your feelings, and if she says no, don't hang out with her, you're just torturing yourself.
Oh and my life is pretty average. I have exams this week, and an assignment to do. I needa see a councilor. I hate school.

But my music. few close friends and my loving girlfriend all make up for it
Life's good, there are just some inconveniences,Im a junior in high school living in gainesville, so all the jobs are taken by college kids from UF, so I cant get a job, so I never have any money. The girls at my school dont have similar music interests, and there extremely preppy and super jittery, so no girlfriends(friends say to just deal with their love for rap/jonas brothers, but i say **** that). Im not in a band, so when I play its always just by myself, Ive only jammed with 2 friends once for an hour or two when I had only been playing guitar for like a month, so it was more of a guitar lesson than a jam. But, Christmas and my birthday arent to far away (December) and once I get into a band, which I might soon, that will solve two problems: playing guitar alone, and scoring chicks
Quote by UltimateDud

I'm not talking myself up, this is absolute truth.

I am more attractive, more intelligent, more sensitive, stronger, faster, braver, sweeter and more musically tallented than any other guy she's ever had in her life.

I know she has feelings for me, you can just tell. Anyone can tell, just whenever we're on the topic or we're talking about eachother, she changes the topic, or she says something like "Tom, find me a boyfriend , I'm sick of being single." or she wants to discus how we're going to our graduation together. It's a strange situation which you need to see first hand, I'm sure there is a very simple explaination and answer, but I just can't find it.
Quote by heinrick
Life's good, there are just some inconveniences,Im a junior in high school living in gainesville, so all the jobs are taken by college kids from UF, so I cant get a job, so I never have any money. The girls at my school dont have similar music interests, and there extremely preppy and super jittery, so no girlfriends(friends say to just deal with their love for rap/jonas brothers, but i say **** that). Im not in a band, so when I play its always just by myself, Ive only jammed with 2 friends once for an hour or two when I had only been playing guitar for like a month, so it was more of a guitar lesson than a jam. But, Christmas and my birthday arent to far away (December) and once I get into a band, which I might soon, that will solve two problems: playing guitar alone, and scoring chicks

Why not get an acoustic guitar and try to sing. Even if you're horrible at singing, just practice in your bed room, you'll get to a point where you can hold a note, that will score you some girls. , that way they'll think you know heaps about music and will listen to you when you suggest bands to them.
Quote by heinrick

Need a band for scoring teh chicks? Cool bro.

Gainesville rock city!

1-
2-
3-
4----------------------------------6H7----6H7
5------5H7----4H5-----2H4
6--00------00------00-------00-----00
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Last edited by Henkdemachtige at Sep 18, 2009,
Quote by UltimateDud
I'm not talking myself up, this is absolute truth.

I am more attractive, more intelligent, more sensitive, stronger, faster, braver, sweeter and more musically tallented than any other guy she's ever had in her life.

I know she has feelings for me, you can just tell. Anyone can tell, just whenever we're on the topic or we're talking about eachother, she changes the topic, or she says something like "Tom, find me a boyfriend , I'm sick of being single." or she wants to discus how we're going to our graduation together. It's a strange situation which you need to see first hand, I'm sure there is a very simple explaination and answer, but I just can't find it.

wtf, just tell her "hey sugah-tits, yo be mah biatch now, dig?"
and that's it.
Quote by CoreysMonster
wtf, just tell her "hey sugah-tits, yo be mah biatch now, dig?"
and that's it.

Indeed! That is the real gentle-saying. go for it G-dawg
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Because millions of people are suffering because of something completely out of our individual control, we're not allowed to complain about anything?

I actually made a thread on this yesterday.

Got flamed a bit.
Quote by maiden03
Something always made me think you were 22 and you would never get older than 22, just the username reminds me of the number 22.

That's pretty random. I wish I could stay 22 for the rest of my life though

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Because millions of people are suffering because of something completely out of our individual control, we're not allowed to complain about anything?

No, but if you're feeling crap about something, you can always count your blessings and realise it's not so crap after all.
Quote by blue_strat
No, but if you're feeling crap about something, you can always count your blessings and realise it's not so crap after all.

you're still gonna feel crap about it. might as well complain, let it out, and starting to not give a ****.
Quote by blue_strat

Crap is still crap.

Quote by CrossBack7
I had to get my large instestine chopped out last year. I don't have one of those ****-bags though, but I can't eat spicy food anymore. I don't like it at all.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Momentosis
Crap is still crap.

anything can be anything you want it to be.

you can be happy in any circumstance if you want to
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
meh vroke up with my gf, i wwokr to much, no time to do homework but i'm happy.

there's a girl i wanna ask out soon, i got lots of money, good friends and ya
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by ihavenoname93
anything can be anything you want it to be.

you can be happy in any circumstance if you want to

Exactly.
dammit, did I make this thread? haha I was pretty ****in wasted.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
I like my life, I don't really have problems since the only people that disrespected me all of the sudden started to respect me.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I won't make a joke about *emotional blackmail*... I could've but I won't that's how awesome I am.

My life is good, wasn't before but hey I control it so I can make a difference.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Page 1 of 3