I've decided after lookin at a few amp models to go with this. My playing style varies from Joe Satriani to The Faceless and right now I need this amp for deathcore gigs around my area.

Love the tone, need something to boost the gain a bit, any suggestions?

Also would swapping out the INF1 in my Ibanez S620 to an EMG81X with the 18V mod help get the sound I'm after?
I dunno I have played the Series One a few times and wasn't impressed. It just seemed to lack character to me, and was basically just a more modern sounding marshall for obvious reasons. That being said it would probably be good for deathcore etc but you could do better imo
Any suggestions? My budget's about 2500 AUD. I was considering a Peavey 6505 as well.
I loved the blackstar series one 100

Go for it.

It finished a close second to my Orange Rockerverb 50.
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
^ Wow you liked it better than the Rockerverb? I played them both A/B and thought the Orange beat it hands down but then it is subjective. OP for that budget you could find a used Dual Rec or you might want to look at the Peavey JSX although I don't know what the cleans are like..
Hate Mesa's tone, sounds heaps too muddy and fuzzy for my tastes, and the JSX is immensely expensive for what it is.

I'm looking for something with high gain sounds like All Shall Perish, The Red Shore, Machine Head, After the Burial etc etc
I don't know all those bands, but I don't think the Series One 100 could give you enough gain. Maybe the 200.
For High-Gain you might also want to check out some ENGLs.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Yeah I like ENGLs but they're heaps too expensive in Aus, like 3500 bucks or so for a powerball.

What kind of OD should I use to boost it and would the pickups in my OP help?
EMGs generally work well for metal.
I don't know much about OD pedals, but don't get a Metal Zone.
But you should check out the Series One's gain. The Super Crunch mode should work for metal, maybe it's enough for you. I've never tried out one, the only things I know about them is from some demos. But it seems to be a great versatile amp.
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Yeah I've been trying the amp out at my local store every few days for the last 2 weeks, and the gain is great but i haven't had a chance to really crank it yet. I think it'll be enough however I would like something to boost it at lower volumes cos I doubt playing at 8 in a residential area is going to fly with the neighbours.
You can turn it down to 10W, that might help cranking it.
For boosting get a TubeScreamer.
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by AxSilentxLine
^ Wow you liked it better than the Rockerverb? I played them both A/B and thought the Orange beat it hands down but then it is subjective. OP for that budget you could find a used Dual Rec or you might want to look at the Peavey JSX although I don't know what the cleans are like..

No I said it finished a close second
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
i woudl get the 200 instead, more headroom
isnt it cool how with that one knob you can cut it down to 20watts , great for home use
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
Why not checkout the Blackstar pedals, they get good reviews & seems logical seeing as you've gone for a Blackstar amp.
Quote by Harvesterofsrrw
i woudl get the 200 instead, more headroom
isnt it cool how with that one knob you can cut it down to 20watts , great for home use
I've heard those 'power-cut' knobs can really cut down on the tube's life-span.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...