Page 1 of 6
Wish I coulda done this.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
aw, I Kim Petras

p.s. read the article, it seems like the best course of action would be to change schools, sadly. Why is it that I expected him to be bullied for that? People are too predictable.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Sep 18, 2009,
Yes, but why?
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Should the school have really called an assembly about that? And the paper really shouldn't have done an article on it - that's too insensitive in my opinion.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Syndromity
Yes, but why?

I think the little wanker just wants to see his own boobies.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by shmikeyboy
The son of a b*tch!!!

fixed.

Quote by CrossBack7
It should've been done quietly without all the hubub. Both school and newspaper were insensitive. Then again, since when has a paper ever been anything but?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
12 Years old?

That's disgusting. A boy that age won't even know what he's on about.
RULE BRITANNIA
Thats ****ing retarded.
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Hes going to have hormone replacement? hows that work? hes probably not even started puberty yet - its gonna get messy.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
aw, I Kim Petras

p.s. read the article, it seems like the best course of action would be to change schools, sadly. Why is it that I expected him to be bullied for that? People are too predictable.

Although it sounds harsh, IMO it would be a surprise for me if he wasn't bullied. Kids that age tend to lack understanding of these sorts of issues so realistically you can't expect them to show tolerance all by themselves.

Which is why I sort of agree that the school perhaps should have notified parents beforehand, so they could better explain the issue to their kids.
why did it need to be announced?
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Quote by PeZ546
Although it sounds harsh, IMO it would be a surprise for me if he wasn't bullied. Kids that age tend to lack understanding of these sorts of issues so realistically you can't expect them to show tolerance all by themselves.

Which is why I sort of agree that the school perhaps should have notified parents beforehand, so they could better explain the issue to their kids.

there are adults in this world that lack the understanding of issues like this.. so really no matter what there will always be someone there to criticize, but your right if he did't get bullied that would be strange
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
He's been doing this for years according to the article. I'm just glad that the poor kid's parents are at least understanding.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by Oh Shize
Wearing a bikini for swimming?

How the hell did he fit his balls in?

There are various ways of fitting in, one popular method is to wrap your sack around Billy Birkinstock. I can fit into a pair of Bikini Briefs no problem, and I'm a well hung fully grown male!

I thought the bikini bit was funny - should ANY 12 year old really be wearing a 2 piece swimsuit?

I think it is a bit dumb for someone to be having gender corrective surgery at that age, although in this instance it's clearly not a phase, and taking the hormones before you have the build of a male probably helps the end result.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
12 Years old?

Exactly. This is just a phase and in 4 years he'll be missing his d ick.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
12 Years old?

exactly. the kid probably thought 'girls are icky' therefore he must've concluded that he would never want to touch one and so the only course of action would be to become one.

dumbass parents, dumbass kid, dumbass school.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by BrianApocalypse
There are various ways of fitting in, one popular method is to wrap your sack around Billy Birkinstock. I can fit into a pair of Bikini Briefs no problem, and I'm a well hung fully grown male!

Sounds painful.

But fair enough, I suppose.
Quote by Nietsche
at everyone calling it a phase.

Then what is it?

Seriously, if it isn't a phase they should at least ****in wait it out until he's an adult and can make his own decisions.
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Nietsche
at everyone calling it a phase.

at everyone ing
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I can just imagine him in his house, infront of the mirror, confused like hell, looking down at his penis going "I'm 12 and what is this?"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I can just imagine him in his house, infront of the mirror, confused like hell, looking down at his penis going "I'm 12 and what is this?"

haha.

He must not have had the joy of ejavulation yet or he wouldn't be doing this.
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Quote by shattamakar
at everyone ing

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by PeZ546

If the kids didn't understand not to mock the kid beforehand, I doubt they would've afterwards.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
damn that is freaky. He should definitely be waiting until a little later in life before making crazy drastic decisions like that.

*slowly backs out of thread*
I don't get it, would his bewbs grow normally or would he get implants? Also, I would've denyed giving him surgery like that at the age of 12 if I was a doctor.

Quote by shattamakar
at everyone ing

I keep thinking that symbolises "f*ck" for some reason so I lold at that.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by priest.fan.
damn that is freaky. He should definitely be waiting until a little later in life before making crazy drastic decisions like that.

*slowly backs out of thread*

That's exactly my opinion. If he wants to do it, then fine let him, but not when he's 12...
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
12 Years old?

This, at 12 I hardly knew what the hell my penis was for, let alone want to get a sex change. Kid probably just wants tits.
Quote by sglover34479
This, at 12 I hardly knew what the hell my penis was for, let alone want to get a sex change. Kid probably just wants tits.

Gender dysphoria starts to manifest at an early age. I doubt after 10 years of acting like a girl, he was suddenly going to start acting like a man.

I imagine they also got the parents' consent before starting the procedure. It's actually better to start before/during puberty because the change is more... effective, for want of a better word.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
Gender dysphoria starts to manifest at an early age. I doubt after 10 years of acting like a girl, he was suddenly going to start acting like a man.

I imagine they also got the parents' consent before starting the procedure. It's actually better to start before/during puberty because the change is more... effective, for want of a better word.

My guess is that it would be a phase, I did something like it a little bit like it, not quite as much, and a lot of people I know have too. It's too young imo, he should wait and see if he really wants to do it when he's older. It's a big decision that could wreck his life.
Quote by sglover34479
My guess is that it would be a phase, I did something like it a little bit like it, not quite as much, and a lot of people I know have too. It's too young imo, he should wait and see if he really wants to do it when he's older. It's a big decision that could wreck his life.

You started wearing womens clothing and acting like a girl in public?
Quote by Laces Out Danny
aw, I Kim Petras

You mean you actually expect 12 year old's to completely accept such a thing ? It certainly isn't a light topic and of course this person will get mocked. I mean at 12 you really haven't a clue who you are as a person