Ive kinda got a problem : / i can alternate pick as fast as ****, play nice shred, some Death Metal songs, but whenever i try tech death i kinda just cant get in the groove

Anyone got any suggestions?
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Necrophagist if you can sweepzpick.
"And on the 4th day God created fog and regretted it bitterly"
theres some really cool bands out there. id say take a look at the faceless,i dont think their stuff would be too hard. i mean, its way out of my league but if u can shred then you have a head start. also check out beneath the massacre. their stuff is probably harder though
Ok ty so far i can sweep pick but not that well yet
I once looked at the Diminished to b tab but i was like **** that xD

Ill check the faceless didnt give them a good listen :P
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
something i just noticed, you mention you cant get into the groove. well Tech Death doesn't really groove man. its alot of blast and drum rolls. the time sigs change alllll the time as well. im not sure if thats what u meant by still.
Quote by BKGMorley
something i just noticed, you mention you cant get into the groove. well Tech Death doesn't really groove man. its alot of blast and drum rolls. the time sigs change alllll the time as well. im not sure if thats what u meant by still.

Yeah sorry i didnt explain it well

But what i meant was i have trouble with odd time sigs

ive got no trouble with like some death stuff but when i try something like diminished to b
my mind goes
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by Lobyte
Yeah sorry i didnt explain it well

But what i meant was i have trouble with odd time sigs

ive got no trouble with like some death stuff but when i try something like diminished to b
my mind goes

i love that song, im not into tech death btw, but i did used to be obsessed with that album.

do you use guitar pro? if u dont you should download it. its a great tool to help you write/play music. id just get the guitar pro track of the song you want to play. lets say dininished to b is at 178 (i have no idea), bring it down to 120 - 130. and work your way up. its a really good way to learn hard songs. its worked for me so many times
Quote by BKGMorley
i love that song, im not into tech death btw, but i did used to be obsessed with that album.

do you use guitar pro? if u dont you should download it. its a great tool to help you write/play music. id just get the guitar pro track of the song you want to play. lets say dininished to b is at 178 (i have no idea), bring it down to 120 - 130. and work your way up. its a really good way to learn hard songs. its worked for me so many times

hmm k ive got guitar pro ill slow down n stuff

ty
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by Lobyte
Ive kinda got a problem : / i can alternate pick as fast as ****, play nice shred, some Death Metal songs, but whenever i try tech death i kinda just cant get in the groove

Anyone got any suggestions?

For some reason, getting in the groove and tech death just don't sound right together.
Quote by Shabadoo
For some reason, getting in the groove and tech death just don't sound right together.

Hehe yeah i know i explained in a later post i didnt mean that acctually :P (silly me)
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips