Hey guys,

Do you know any band that use the same key for all (or almost all) their songs? The only two that come to my mind right now are:

- Sentenced, always in D minor, tuned down one step.
- Iced Earth, always in E minor, tuned down a half-step.

They have a few exceptions but 99% of their songs have the same chords (and still rock).
Meshuggah.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Motorhead. All their songs are either in E or A. Of course that's 2 keys, but I think it still counts.
My Signal Chain:

Gibson 1974 Les Paul Custom
Vox AC-30 cc2 combo
JAM Pedals Tubedreamer +

Nigel will always be 1 louder than you!
Almost any band with "core" in the genre name plays always in the minor key of whatever note they are drop tuned to. For instance, Blessthefall (Post-hardcore), on there first and so far only album, only have one song that's not in d minor. August Burns Red (metalcore), I don't think they have a single song that's not in c minor. Bring Me The Horizon (deathcore), up until the most recent album when they got more original had only one song that wasn't in b minor.
Not all but most of the popular zeppelin songs are in E. communication breakdown, whole lotta love, dazed and confused, what is and what should never be, thats all i can think of now.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.