Hope this is in the right section.

So I have an Ibanez RG370DX and I have really been wanting to put all gold hardware on it to replace everything now that is black.

I have looked on Ibanez's site and on Jemsite but could find anything that shows a gold Edge III.

Does anyone know if Ibanez makes a gold edge III trem, if so where can I find one?

If not would I then be forced to get a real floyde in gold or could I use an Ibanez Lo-Pro trem in gold as I believe it will drop right in to replace the edge III without any routing.

I found the tunners and locking nut and knobs in gold I just can't find the trem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by srob7001
Hope this is in the right section.

So I have an Ibanez RG370DX and I have really been wanting to put all gold hardware on it to replace everything now that is black.

I have looked on Ibanez's site and on Jemsite but could find anything that shows a gold Edge III.

Does anyone know if Ibanez makes a gold edge III trem, if so where can I find one?

If not would I then be forced to get a real floyde in gold or could I use an Ibanez Lo-Pro trem in gold as I believe it will drop right in to replace the edge III without any routing.

I found the tunners and locking nut and knobs in gold I just can't find the trem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

buy a better trem, I'm not one of those people who constantly say "EDGE III'S SUX LOL" mainly because they aren't that bad but you might as well buy a better one if you're replacing it
I believe that the Edge III is a direct swap for an OFR, so if I were you, I would save yourself the hassle and just find a gold OFR. I don't think the Edge III (when properly set up) is nearly as crappy as some say it is, but if you're going to spend money, might as well make the upgrade now instead of later.
Well I think the edge III is fine, I've never had an issue with it. Was just trying to stick to all Ibanez parts unless i have to use an OFR because I want it in gold.

I know Ibanez makes other gold trems, just not sure if they will fit without any routing or drilling....that is something I don't want to do at all.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ