Hey,

This is my newest song. The intro seems kind of stupid but it's supposed to have a sample played over it, so...

If you have RSE, use it, there's some wah and the clean bits sound better with it.

C4C

Grtz!
Attachments:
song.zip
haha.. the intro. as you mentioned.

as the intro doesn't sound like it's a part of the song, the transition was ok.
the bass in the first riff was quite interesting, as the drums are, even if they could have more power, but spoor1 gets annoying with its repetitions.
the bridge to the variation of the first riff was a lot more enjoyable.
spoor1 seems hard to play, though. well, not my business.
those odd fill-ins of the second guitar are great. i love those playful things.
the song's getting better, i like the slow and heavy parts from bar 25.
then.. natural harmonic on the 28th fret.
that part seems pretty generic to me, but it's not bad.
now the mood is shifting.. great work in creating that mad atmosphere.
reminds me of meshuggah mixed with death metal.
best parts in the song.
then that annoying riff again.
i think, i have to listen to a record.
the chaotic solo fits well.
and the outro works as it is.

i did't hear too many things which didn't flow.. the song was kinda chaotic anyway.
and it's supposed to be that way.
the only thing i would change would be the drums.
they fit in well, but sometimes lack of power and aggression.

overall a good song.
but it can't stand without vocals, otherwise it gets boring, even if it's full of different riffs and ideas.
CLICK
Quote by synestershadows
Holy shit nemesis, that was depressing.
Mission accomplished!
Man, it's the BEST ****IN" MUSIC I EVER LISTENED TO !!!! YOU'RE A KING!!! When I was listening to it my face was like: 0_o then o_0 then 0_0 and o_o in the end. My cat pissed of and ran out from room. My neibourghs promised to kill me.

Right now I'm sitting on the chair 'n thinking :" WHAT THE **** WAS IT?" Holy ****, man - DON'T WRITE ANYMORE! NEVER, I plea you - NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! ON NOOOO, NOOOT AGAIN.....

P.S. If you think that you wrote avantgarde - I can dissapoint you - you've written no metal neither avantgarde - it is ****ty as ****.

P.P.S - To show you REAL avantgarde - I've written sumthin https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21736649#post21736649 Face your "music" from my side...
Last edited by Tom Araya at Sep 24, 2009,
Quote by Tom Araya
Man, it's the BEST ****IN" MUSIC I EVER LISTENED TO !!!! YOU'RE A KING!!! When I was listening to it my face was like: 0_o then o_0 then 0_0 and o_o in the end. My cat pissed of and ran out from room. My neibourghs promised to kill me.

Right now I'm sitting on the chair 'n thinking :" WHAT THE **** WAS IT?" Holy ****, man - DON'T WRITE ANYMORE! NEVER, I plea you - NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! ON NOOOO, NOOOT AGAIN.....

P.S. If you think that you wrote avantgarde - I can dissapoint you - you've written no metal neither avantgarde - it is ****ty as ****.

P.P.S - To show you REAL avantgarde - I've written sumthin https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21736649#post21736649 Face your "music" from my side...

You're a prick.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by salamander121
Interesting stuff, I mostly liked the clean part and the part where the synth strings play briefly . However, cut down on those long repetitions - really weaken the piece as it gets a bit tedious quickly. 7/10

Agreed.
You're stuff is usually pretty great. I've also grown out of the Gorguts "obtuse metal phase" (at the worst possible time, seeing as how they're getting back together, with Colin Marston, no less).
That could be it, but I still enjoy dark, deprived atonal noise metal on occasion.

And that Tom Araya fool. STFU.
No one cares if you **** comes out yo mouth on a regular basis.
I kind of grew out of it as well, in that I don't listen to it anymore. It's still the only stuff i enjoy writing though.
A lot of repetition, bar 50 rocks though. Dont' think much of the rest.