Hey guys, just finished all the parts to my song 'Storms' obviously still needs drums and bass and I'm not 100% on the arrangement so any constructive criticism would be awesome, thanks guys!

C4C as always

It's Storms (Full) on my profile
Very impressive stuff. Some of the guitars sounded a bit compressed but the overall tone was great. Can't wait to hear this fully produced! I can't really form a full opinion until I hear this with drums and bass because the entire dynamic of the song could change.

Check my profile for my tunes...please crit the ones you listen to. Thanks!
I'll be sober tomorrow but you'll still be ugly.
~WC Fields
Has a bit of maiden in the bass line, or the bass part of the guitar. Sounds good overall but a bit too much reverb, the leads sound very far away.
Quote by ShredFast
Has a bit of maiden in the bass line, or the bass part of the guitar. Sounds good overall but a bit too much reverb, the leads sound very far away.

thanks man, I've had that complaint a bit actually it seems I love 2 things: reverb and pinch harmonics. I'll go for a more raw sound on the next itteration.
im diggin the hell out of the intro. its nice , peaceful and spacey.im really liking the lead work but the reverb is a bit to much.you could possibly do something a little more with the rythm work.i would also like to hear it with drums and bass. this soung definatley has the potential to be a great instumental.

crit mine if you want

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1201074
Yea, a lot of reverb there. You are definently a maiden fan...and I don't know what to say. I dug it...C4C?https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1202906
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Last edited by bry0n at Sep 19, 2009,