Page 1 of 2
Well I'm getting them soon..
and I was wondering wether it hurts too bad when your getting them put on..
Add Me!

If man is five...
If the devil is six...
If GOD IS SEVEN...
Nope. It does later though

And don't suck dick while you have braces, mmkay?
they're annoying most than anything and cumbersome when eating, you get food stuck everywhere. But not painful
^
slightly scared if your a dude
if your a girl very horny

Edit: **** you
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Not really. There's usually a dull ache in your mouth for the first day or so but that's about it.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Nah. Your mouth will feel sore for a few days though. Just don't eat anything hard when you first get them.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
after you first get them on and a couple days after they are routinely tightend. Other then that, not really a problem
Putting them in if fine. For a couple of days after they're in/been adjusted it will be uncomfortable and might hurt biting things, so try to stick to softer food. The most annoying thing I had was getting food caught in them and scraping the side of my mouth. Well, except for the thing stuck to the roof of my mouth for the just before I got them and the diagonal rubber bands I had for the first few months...and the fact I had to have 2 teeth pulled to get them. Anyway, once they're in, it's just a minor annoyance.
When they first get tightened, your mouth will ache a little bit for a few days, but otherwise they only hurt when the wires on the ends start to stick out too much and they poke you, but if that happens you just go to the orthodontist and they'll clip them in about 1 minute.
@looks at your username, avatar, and status and your getting braces

*hearty laugh*
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
They hurt like a bitch for the first week (you'll probably get blisters in your mouth, I did), but then your skin will get tougher; and anytime you get them tightened it will hurt to eat for 2-3 day. Other than that, you don't notice them taht much once you get used to them (except when you get food stuck in between them).

I've had braces for a good 4-5 years, my orthodontist is a douche and wont let me take them off until September
Hurts the most the second day(I couldnt even close my mouth). Just stick to soft food for around 3-4 days.
Quote by juniorlbj
Gentlemen...

It's fap time!
It does not hurt when you get them on until you try to eat that night, for me it hurt alot the first couple weeks, I couldn't even play my trombone and had to skip summer band because I couldn't play.
As for chewing gum and stuff just be carefull I broke a bracket eating pizza so just watch out.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Not really. What does suck though is the fact you won't be able to eat crunchy things or popcorn at movies for a while.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Getting them on shouldn't be painful, but the day after is hell. I remember not even being able to eat stuff like bananas, and the pain lasted for almost a month
Most painful part is the tightening-I'm still to have them taken offf.

Getting food trapped is the worst part just as most the time you can't tell.
they dont hurt at all.

sometimes the wires scrape your cheeks, but tell your Dr and he can snip some off the back ends.

youll be fine dude.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by necrosis1193
Not really. What does suck though is the fact you won't be able to eat crunchy things or popcorn at movies for a while.

You can still eat cruncy things. You just gotta be careful on how you eat it. And as for popcorn, you can still eat that too, but it will be a b*tch to clean out.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
It doesn't hurt even remotely when they're putting them on. I'm getting mine off somewhat soon and there were only two really really painful parts: The first two days after getting them on and the first day after using rubber bands
No, the actual braces don't hurt at all. What hurts is the seperators that they put in between your teeth before the braces go in. Those hurt so bad.
I found the mould stuff to be the worst, felt like i was going to choke

or the glue they use for the braces, for someone reason i got the urge to lick his glue dispenser.

It tasted awful
Quote by MetallicGod07
You can still eat cruncy things. You just gotta be careful on how you eat it. And as for popcorn, you can still eat that too, but it will be a b*tch to clean out.

Took me a few days to get the popcorn out of my braces
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by Its So Easy
It does not hurt when you get them on until you try to eat that night, for me it hurt alot the first couple weeks, I couldn't even play my trombone and had to skip summer band because I couldn't play.
As for chewing gum and stuff just be carefull I broke a bracket eating pizza so just watch out.

That's a good point actually, hard foods (although gum and pizza are kinda exceptions) may not hurt your teeth after a few days, but they can damage your braces. Twice the wire slipped and bent on mine (luckily it, painfully, popped back into place after a while) and at least one of the brackets broke off and had to be glue back to my teeth.
a little not that much though had them for a couple months when i was 13
nahh, it's alright.

they don't putbands on all of your teeth, they use an adhesive to hold the bracket to your tooth. It hurts the first week or so, but after that, they don't hurt.

until you get them tightened.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Imagine a razor sharp piece of wire wrapped around each one of your teeth, tightened until it's at a pressure of about 1,500 pounds force per square inch.

Now imagine harshly fitted spacers jammed in between teeth, jutting them fiercely away from each other and tearing gum at the same time.

You're not going to be able to eat anything but crab cakes and yogurt for a week.
**** yeah, specially the ones from your inferior set of teetch, cause that bone has more density than the superior one, you will cry even if you drink water
i couldnt eat solids for a few days
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

I'm getting braces soon too and after reading all this I'm not looking forward to getting them. Stupid teeth.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
they wont hurt the first day but for like a week after theyll be a bitch
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
They hurt a bit for the first couple days. After that everything is ok. You can eat whatever you want, I've had them for almost 2 years now and I never picked something up I was going to eat and thought, hhmmm will this be good for my braces? EAT ERRVRYTHING
I just recently got them on. It didn't hurt when I got them on but it hurt for a few days after that. Everything's fine now.
never had them but i heard it hurts for the first week and when you get them out, also if you get the elastic caught or something
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Page 1 of 2