Yep, ANOTHER Caparison thread. But this one is a TAT .I've actually had this one about a month, but just got around to taking a couple of pics.
AMAZING, AMAZING guitar. Plays like a dream and construction is unbelievable. Just perfect fretwork, action, the Schaller Floyd give me no problems at all (this is my first Floyd guitar, too). Everything about this guitar is perfect.
Pics:

The finish is even better in person. That's an Air Norton S I put in the neck position, it sounds great in this guitar. Just an all-around great instrument, I can't recommend Caparison enough.
Last edited by stratman7 at Sep 18, 2009,
awesome HNGD

I Love the Applehorns Myself
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
sweet!

Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
f*** you.

f*** you.

F*** you and die in a corner.

Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
You know what shows up when you type "hate" into Wikipedia? A picture of me looking at this thread. Same with "envy".
HNGD anyway.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Sickness!

Hngd! :d
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
I'm going to go against the grain here and say the finish looks cheap to me in the close up picture
looks great in the first picture though
i'm sure it's a lot nicer in person too
HNGD! That headstock looks sweet
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Nice Frozen Sky mate, I've always had a love affair with the Iceberg paint job but man the Frozen Sky looks freaking sweet as well.
oo, sexy finish! HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Nice Frozen Sky mate, I've always had a love affair with the Iceberg paint job but man the Frozen Sky looks freaking sweet as well.

Honestly I would have preferred an Iceberg but it's not often one of these pops up on Craigslist in my town... it would have been a crime not to snag it while I could . It's grown on me since I got it though and looks badass in person so I can't complain.
Quote by stratman7
Honestly I would have preferred an Iceberg but it's not often one of these pops up on Craigslist in my town... it would have been a crime not to snag it while I could . It's grown on me since I got it though and looks badass in person so I can't complain.

Ah nice nice man I see quite a few Icebergs going around on japanese auction sites for about $2200usd though I'm just waiting out for an older model as they had the sweeter looking paint.
Wow. Just wow. Still saving for an Angelus HGS myself.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Grrrrr. GO AWAY! GO AWAY! Stop making me jealous

Seriously though, that is a beast of a guitar. HNGD man.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
ugh, so beautiful. congrats.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Is it one of the newer ones? Because I've heard some horrible stories about pre ~2006ish models!

HNGD mate! I hope to be able to even play a caparison one day.
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
congrats

...and **** you, you suck

Seriously though, these are amazing guitars. I consider selling all my gear and buying one everytime I get the chance to play one
Hey! Happy New guitar day!!!!

Drop dead.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
I saw an amazing Caparison.

and I jizzed, in my pants.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

I've never heard of that company before, but that is a cool looking guitar. At least, I find the headstock interesting. Happy new guitar day.
Thank you all. So much love/hate in this thread lol. If this thread is still around tomorrow I'll take some more pics and maybe some family shots with my other guitars and put em up.
Not my favourite Caparison finished but still, I want and HNGD!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.