Ok for sale is the Electro-Harmonix HOG synthesizer, i've owned it about 2 months and never really used it other than for jamming out to The White Stripes lol. Comes with the M-Audio expression pedal and if anybody wants to offer a price for it then pm me.

Also for sale is the Behringer Flanger Machine. Ive owned it for about a year, it's a great little pedal it has chorus functions and various saw wave things, got a million settings on it and sounds decent. I'm selling because i just don't use flanger in my playing and to be honest i need the cash.
If you fancy it then it's yours for £25 delivered.

Thanks
Dan
£95 for the Hog and its gear (YN)
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
no...maybe...yes
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
unfortunately not no, i'm looking to buy a good reverb pedal i.e spring chicken, mr springy or tonebug reverb and a Weber minimass 50w attenuator.
Can he do £210 plus £8 delivery?

Also, i'm adding a seymour duncan pickup booster to the mix possibly if anyone is interested. Looking for £45 delivered non-negotiable.