darron brown attempts to stick the viewers at home to a chair.

it made me feel really heavy but i could get up, did it effect any of u guys??
I couldn't get up. I could move everything except my arse, which was stuck.
hello
and what tv show is this?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
''Darron'' or ''Derron'' made my do duplicate threads of others that are on the first page. Genius.
derren brown it was showing in the UK he made you watch this movie and after it some people couldnt stand up :P
God it didnt work for me or my friend but it did for our drummers friend. im gonna record it and try it again tomorrow XD he said he would say how it was done but he never did :P
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Didnt work for me.

Although I dont know if you noticed, there was an image popping up for less than a millisecond every now and then, and i paused it on the exact part. I couldnt find it on google but it was an old looking sketch of a guy tied to his chair angrily trying to escape.

anyway bit dissapointed it didnt work.
Quote by Adam Scott
Didnt work for me.

Although I dont know if you noticed, there was an image popping up for less than a millisecond every now and then, and i paused it on the exact part. I couldnt find it on google but it was an old looking sketch of a guy tied to his chair angrily trying to escape.

Subliminal message?
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by deanwad
Subliminal message?

Yes.

But invisible to the naked eye.

Well, you could see a white thing pop up. But you couldnt make out what it was.

I had to rewind and pause it on a specific part to find the actual image.

That was the highlight of my evening....

Quote by Adam Scott
Didnt work for me.

yeah i noticed that as well but i didnt know what it was. im recording it again so ill pause wern it flashes :P
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Any links?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
yeah they wernt permantley stuck after a couple of mins they got up, he mentions that it wont work on a lower resolution eg. internet so it may not work if your watching it on here
Didn't work on me. I also actually noticed the man tied to the chair pop up. I could make out what it was, both times.
Is there a video of it online somewhere for those of us across the pond?
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Adam Scott
Didnt work for me.

Didn't work for me, I felt a little weird whilst it played but stood up fine.

And don't know if I have good eyes or something, but I could tell the flash was a guy tied to a chair without pausing.
I'm so planning to do the beggar thing with the PWA's scattered around. New job here I come

But the stuck thing affected me only slightly, felt exceedingly heavy when trying to get up but could do it.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by bodyheatseeker
I got a mad urge to laugh, but I got up just fine.

+1
You can't be hypnotised on Youtube he said. Too low a resolution.
I have a theory that the name of the show "Control the Nation" was literal. He successfully manipulated millions of people to sit motionless, with hands on kness, sitting straight. Didn't work for me though. I think he makes some of the best tv, even if some of it seems a bit farcical (Lottery ball moving)
Completely failed on me which was a shame, I might try watching it really huge in HD up close later and see if I feel anything, but maybe I'm too cynical. Did anybody see what that image that kept being flashed up was?
Why do both Derren Brown threads have the name spelt wrong?
Quote by BladeSlinger
If I was 21 I'd buy you a crystal decanter full of 100 year old brandy to commend you.
Quote by Gramble
Completely failed on me which was a shame, I might try watching it really huge in HD up close later and see if I feel anything, but maybe I'm too cynical. Did anybody see what that image that kept being flashed up was?

To me it looked like a skeleton/body on a wooden chair.
Quote by filthandfury
To me it looked like a skeleton/body on a wooden chair.

Read my above post ^^^

I paused it on the exact moment it flashed up.

It was an old style looking sketch of a guy with frizzy hair, tied to a wooden chair, and angrily trying to escape.
Quote by Adam Scott
Read my above post ^^^

I paused it on the exact moment it flashed up.

It was an old style looking sketch of a guy with frizzy hair, tied to a wooden chair, and angrily trying to escape.

There you go then

Eyes like a motherfuckin' HAWK.
Quote by Milesthedude
Felt 'heavy', not stuck.

Heavy is a matter of focus, stuck is a matter of submission.

All a matter of willpower.

this.

the only reason you would not be able to stand up is if you believe that it was real, same thing with Criss Angel and all those guys, its all mind games
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated