Hey guys, just added a metal song ''Spidertrain'' on there as well! It should be processed by now!
''In the depths of a mind insane,
fantasy and reality are the same!''- Slayer, Dead Skin Mask
Sorry, not good at all :-/ That SpiderTrain is just..bad :-/
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Quote by Axeaman
Sorry, not good at all :-/ That SpiderTrain is just..bad :-/

Thats fine, I don't expect everyone to like it, thanks for the feedback though!
Price of freedom is nice thou!

A nice sleeping song!
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
haha, thanks. Spider train turned out a little different than i visioned it, I think the main problem was too much feedback and the thickness of the strings(.58-.13) slowed my playing, couldn't get the right tone, recording it at 1am may have been a problem as well.. overall, I jumped the gun on releasing the finished product.

Is the Ibanez GRG170 a bass or electric guitar? I have 2 Ibanez GSR200 basses, so im curious lol
It's an guitar

Yeah, the idea to SpiderTrain was nice but you should maybe rerecord it!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
New songs now available for download! Check out the myspace link! Please pass the link on to others.. thanks people!