So yeah, I'm looking to re-name my band and everyone in the band can't think of a serious name, our name right now is Eternal Requiem, and the best one we thought of is Requiem X but I kinda feel like thats cleshay, anyway's if anyone can pitch a few idea's it would be much apprectated!
Ever think of not using the word Requiem?
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
i have a word of advice. most metal bands that just put two or three "brutal" words together dont get taken serious. most famous bands have a story behind the name. take Whitechapel for example. Jack the Ripper was a guy that used to knife and strangle prostitutes or something. the town in which he lived was Whitechapel. Children of Bodom is named after the Lake Bodom murder trials in Finland. and Black Dahlia Murder is named after another unsolved murder case. try to think of a name that has meaning to you and your band, not just something that sounds cool
Cliche'
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Yea or also think of something that give you the impressionm of your band. My band is called ''the edge of hate'' because we felt it reflected our music which is kind of like trivium. We took it as saying were agressive but not over-the-top or like emo, if that makes sense. lol