So just today, I've traded my one month old Vintage V100 for a week old (!) Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele. I liked the V100 very much, but I wanted something more twangy, more punchy, and oh boy... This baby here delivers classic twang like no tomorrow! 21 medium jumbo frets, 2 Alnico III single coil pups, pine body, vintage "barrel" bridge, it's super sexy! Of course, this thread is nothing without crappy cellphone pics!

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
very nice - isn't pine the original wood used for the "broadcasters" way back in the late '40s/early '50s?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Oh man, awesome! Played one of those up against a MIM Standard and it absolutely blew the Fender away. Only thing I don't like is the sticky gloss finished neck.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Looks nice bro, HNGD!

Are my eyes deceiving me or can I see the wood grain through that finish? If you can see the finish then it's definitely finished a bit better than most .
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Ahh yes I saw this at guitar center. Are the squiers getting any better in quality? I am still against them. Congrats on your new addition!

That particular Tele felt more solid to me than a MIM Standard Tele. Sounded better too.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
very nice HNGD!
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
I really hate fenders with a fiery burning passion, but that tele is beautiful. Happy new guitar day!
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Sweet finish! HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay