Finally bought my new guitar today. American standard strat, sunburst, maple. Dealer still had 3 strats left at pre increase prices. Latest sepc 2 x black rosewood £699, 1 x sunburst, maple £739. Also had stock of the fender champ amp that you get free to take away rather than having to send away.
Genuine Fender US Strat and a £140 amp for £699 Bargain!
..woo that is one good looking block of text you have there.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Pics!! Nao!!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
*sigh* I guess I'll be the generic one:

Pics or it's a DeVries custom

this. word for word
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Pics!
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
*sigh* I guess I'll be the generic one:

Pics or it's a DeVries custom

I was waiting for this. Seriously I dont know anything so please tell me...whats wrong with DeVries??
Quote by blind.quardian
I was waiting for this. Seriously I dont know anything so please tell me...whats wrong with DeVries??

ROFLMAO.

Basically, some dude thought he could build a better guitar than anything else because he played something or something like that. They looked and played like trash, and were only for "live use only, otherwise it will sound like crap."

It's hilarious. There should be links around here soon enough. Honestly, well worth all the reading.
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

Do I even have to repeat what everyone else said? You know what it is, and we need them NOW!!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Pics or it didn't happen.

oh wait...

I'm sure it's good!!

HNGD
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Empty Box
ROFLMAO.

Basically, some dude thought he could build a better guitar than anything else because he played something or something like that. They looked and played like trash, and were only for "live use only, otherwise it will sound like crap."

It's hilarious. There should be links around here soon enough. Honestly, well worth all the reading.

All I could find was a myspace page in poor grammar, and some "personal" style ads on websites.

Was he a member here or something?
Any fender in sunburst + maple fret board = beautiful. How does she play?

HNGD!
Ahh, pics, finally

Any strat with maple fret board is win IMO. That one is secks. HNGD
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Burst + maple fret-board = win. HNGD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Nice!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO