So I got a new (old) first car recently and my parents have given me all their cassettes for it hence no cd player. So i was listening to a tape that has surfing with the alien on side A and what i'am trying to figure out what it is on side B, my dad has forgotten who it is and i used the music ID thing on my friends phone and nothing came up.
The style is sort of neo-classical but not so much like yngwie malmsteen. I was thinking it was jason becker but I'm not sure. The tracks are amazing none the less
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
Well, Surfing with the Alien is Joe Satriani. Whether that's still Satch on side B, I dunno...
However, he's not too neo-classical, so I'm assuming that you know who Satch is and you're talking about a different guitarist.
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
vinnie moore?
Tony MacAlpine?
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I've decided that Paul Gilbert's hands have no method of communication with his brain. they exist as separate sentient beings each with an IQ of 400.
Quote by powerslave69
So I got a new (old) first car recently and my parents have given me all their cassettes for it hence no cd player. So i was listening to a tape that has surfing with the alien on side A and what i'am trying to figure out what it is on side B, my dad has forgotten who it is and i used the music ID thing on my friends phone and nothing came up.
The style is sort of neo-classical but not so much like yngwie malmsteen. I was thinking it was jason becker but I'm not sure. The tracks are amazing none the less

Can you get like, a cellphone mic or something similair and record a little bit of it?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
You're asking us for a guitarplayer from an age where guitarplayers were at it's peak popularity wise, without including a recording.

Not gonna work

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??