greetings all, i have a song that was recorded in acid 7 however whenever i try to render it down the mp3 "hiccups" at the beginning. sony suggested removing all my plugins (tried it) then i exported it to a different session (tried it) then tried rendering every possible way getting either fuzz or a hiccuped mp3 (in the first 5-10 seconds it cuts in and out)

anyways, i seem to be the only person on the planet with this problem. is there a 3rd party plugin that would render my song instead of acid? any suggestions?

(btw, my project is 96k @ 16 bits in case thats a question)
In all honesty it'd be quicker to just render the project to wav and then use an external program to encode it as an mp3. That's the way I've always done things since I don't like Sonar's mp3 encoder, and tend to do a bit of cleaning up/pseudo-mastering on the mixed-down audio.

Wavepad or Audacity are both free, although to me Wavepad is by far the better of the two.
Quote by kyle62
In all honesty it'd be quicker to just render the project to wav and then use an external program to encode it as an mp3. That's the way I've always done things since I don't like Sonar's mp3 encoder, and tend to do a bit of cleaning up/pseudo-mastering on the mixed-down audio.

Wavepad or Audacity are both free, although to me Wavepad is by far the better of the two.

This, also why are you trying to render at such a low bitrate?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
wavs just render down to hiss, that was the first thing i tried. i basically tried every format and they come out with hiccups at the beginning or the wavs come out as hiss/white noise. thats why i was hoping there was a third party plugin.