I recently bought an artec power wah from ebay. Its not her eyet, but I'm wonder can I just use any 9vdc adapter for it? Also I heard that as long as it has enough amps it would be fine, even if the power supply gives more, the pedal only takes what it needs, is this true?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
far as i know, a regulated one is better. That should, as far as i'm aware, make sure the pedal "only takes what it needs". I think so, anyway.

regarding making sure it works- make sure it's the same voltage, and make sure the power supply is the same polarity as the pedal. if the pedal is centre negative, make sure the power supply is (and vice-versa). if not, it might go boom.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
pedals take any supply as long as they fit and supply the correct voltage they should be fine. providing more power than the pedal is rated for is liable to damage the pedals electronic components making it useless
Quote by britishsligean
pedals take any supply as long as they fit and supply the correct voltage they should be fine. providing more power than the pedal is rated for is liable to damage the pedals electronic components making it useless

haha dave_mc said 'centre' . sorry, those british-style things(like petrol, alew-men-ee-um and WC) always get me, just so damn proper.

i believe polarity is an issue to, as proper dave said earlier. definitely want to match that up as well. can't find specs on it so i can't help too much.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
EDIT: hehe, our accent here isn't exactly "proper". We spell stuff properly, then pronounce it however we like
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?