I was kinda going for something like The Rain Song by Led Zeppelin with this. The middle section with all the back and fourth panning thing didn't turn out as I planned, it's a little out of time, but it was pretty hard to coordinate.

It's in my profile, and I will return crit, just leave a link.

btw this is almost 9 minutes long, in case you don't feel like listening to a 9 minute song.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
I'm a big fan of Zep and you definitely capture that certain vibe in your song. At times the guitar felt a little thin to my ears. Recording method maybe?...or maybe just the tone you set for the guitar? The melody was very cool. Was that a flange you had over your guitar?

FYI, the back n forth section sounded fine to me. Not sure what your intent was but I got the impression that you wanted to do a call and response thing between the left and right guitar.

Please visit my profile and leave me some feedback on my tunes. Much appreciated!

Kevin
I'll be sober tomorrow but you'll still be ugly.
~WC Fields
Thanks for the crit.

It sounds thin mainly because I'm using a Strat, and I record through USB. Plus I have thin strings on my guitar.

It was a chorus actually. I have it set pretty deep though so you can kinda hear the sweep, making it sound like a flanger or a phaser.

Yeah I was going for a call and response thing there. There's also a call and response between the 2 other guitars, but they're not panned as hard as the others.

I'll check out your profile in a bit here.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
Alright, I sorta skipped around it a bit, so I didn't really here the whole thing. Dude, that was tight! Especially when the big guitar comes in. I heard no bass, though...it did sound Zeppelin-esque.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1202906
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Last edited by bry0n at Sep 19, 2009,
Thanks for the crit. I was in a rush when I recorded it thats probably why its sloppy.

I really liked this. Very relaxing man, very easy to sleep to. Can't really hear any7 bass but I think it sound sgreat without it. The thin sounding guitar adds to it though. Nice job man, very zeppelinish.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
You shouldnt hit the snares that hard at 0:55, Its a bit surprising, too.
The guitar at 2:30 sounds a bit odd.(arabic?)
The drums are a bit boring and unoriginal, he uses his crash cymbal WAY too much.
he part at 5:00 made me smile, I don't know why, it just made me happy.
at 5:50 it turns really epic. It sounds a lot like rush, one of my fav bands.
The part after that, around 6:40, is a bit long.
7:00, the solo, is great, but you should let the other instruments play something basic instead of constantly that. It will emphasise the solo a LOT.
Anyway, it's simply amazing. Great job.
Crit mine?https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1198994
Thanks for the crit.

I'm not actually a drummer, and they're programmed, which would explain the boringness of them. I don't like the thing with the snare in the beginning either, I wanted to do little cymbal accents and buildup things, but it's like impossible to do that convincingly with a sequencer.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!