We've all been in the situation- You're with somebody and you want to try guitars, and just as you're getting started, they're bored and telling you to finish up. This is always the case with my mum, being that I'm not sixteen yet and even if I were the closest guitar stores a a few hours' drive away, not really sixteen year-old material imo, so I can't do it without her around. So, what are some ways my mother could keep herself busy for a few hours in Little Rock, AR. Get creative. Or don't.

EXAMPLES: Get a smoothie, go to the IMAX.

EDIT: Yeah, it was pretty much implied that I meant outside the store. Read, guys.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Last edited by Pretty. Odd. at Sep 18, 2009,
Cut the cord and let her drop you off then go do something she likes while you're playing guitars at the shop.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Cut the cord and let her drop you off then go do something she likes while you're playing guitars at the shop.
Chew it over with Twix.

Edit: FFS guys. Combos are only funny if the copied post is funny. If you're going to spam, at least make an effort.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I guess you could get her to go do something she likes while you check out guitars.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Chew it over with Twix.

Edit: FFS guys. Combos are only funny if the copied post is funny. If you're going to spam, at least make an effort.

It was my first one
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Chew it over with Twix.

It was a combo for truth.

It's just easier than pressing the buttons T H I and S, and pressing submit.
Quote by 20cdndollars
It was a combo for truth.

It's just easier than pressing the buttons T H I and S, and pressing submit.

I was going to write this, and tried to invent some kind of word for it. But that was also too much effort.

I might just go to bed.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
poor 09er lol ^
GTFO everybody, seriously just ask her gently to wait because you are doing some "guitarist things" if not slit her throat
she could go to the movies

or you could play your own guitar |:
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Chew it over with Twix.

ULTRAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you