Hey everyone, i like how harmonies sound but i dont know much about how to write them and i was wondering if anyone can please make a harmony for this...my guitar is tuned to drop c and the melody is from a hardcore song...her is the tabs
D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C--------7---5--------8-----7----10---(7-8-7)-------8----10----8-----5----8----7
G--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C---0-0---0----0-0----0-0----0----0-----------8-8-----8-----8----5-----5----5---

Note: (7-8-7) is a hammer-on and then and pull off, and all the notes on the lowest C string are palm muted.

Thank you for your time
Music is like cand, Throw away the Rappers
didnt you post this exact post before?
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
nope it might have been my friend cuz we share a profile and r both working on the same song
Music is like cand, Throw away the Rappers
Amazing how you and your 'friend' used exactly the same format, and for the last sentence, used *exactly* the same wording. I call bs too.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.