It's a guitar book. My teacher was showing it to me the other day. It has lessons from various guitar players in it. It's a bit old - old enough that it refers to Dimebag as "Diamond Darrell." There's also a lesson from Eric Johnson. And Steve Vai has his whole 10 hour workout in it. It's published by one of the main guitar tab publishers but I can't remember the name exactly. The front of the book has some black and some lime green.

I can't remember the stupid name of the book, and I need another 10 bucks on an order from Amazon for free shipping. If you own it or know the name I owe you the internet.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
This thing you call a book? Did they have these all the time before? This is the first I've heard of one.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
It was probably a guitar world related compilation. The only dimebag book that I know of is the one they put out.

EDIT: Im sure you can find Vais ten Hour work out on the interwebs somewhere. I was able to find bucketheads lessons when he was more obscure so Im sure you can find lessons by someone as popular as Vai.
Last edited by neozeke at Sep 19, 2009,
That's it Led Man, thanks a lot.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.