Alright, so here comes a little wall of text.
At the beginning of this year, I started attending the local arts school for my city here. Now while getting to know people at the school, I made friends with this kid Marcus, who happens to be bi. Now he was going out with this kid Juan, and up until today they had been going out since before last summer.
But today everything got REALLY wierd between everyone. Me, Marcus, and Juan all have weight training class together, and lately Marcus has been talking to me more than his boyfriend. Generally he's been making Juan jealous the whole time by talking to me, blahblahblah theres a bunch of gay guy drama im notgoing to get into
Anyways, my first real problem is that today Juan broke up with Marcus because of me. Now this poses a quite interestng problem, because Juan happens to be one of the more popular kids at my school, and basically all the girls thought that their relationship was all cute and yaddayadda, soooo whats been happening tonight is about every girl in the high school has been blowing up at me because I ended their relationship.
Second problem.
Marcus likes me. I happen to be straight, and he's told me that he has a HUGE crush on me. And like I have a girlfriend and everything so idk what he's thinking or anything, but he's geting on my ass about how into me he is and just all this junk, and I have no idea what to do about a gay guy barking up my tree
So Pit, suggestions?

tl;dr, I pissed off the most popular kid in my school AND have a queer kid coming after me, what do I do?
love is love // return to dust
Dont do a thing. The universe tends to unfold as it should.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Hahah ahh middle school.

@@@@@@@@@
Second problem.
Marcus likes me. I happen to be straight, and he's told me that he has a HUGE crush on me. And like I have a girlfriend and everything so idk what he's thinking or anything, but he's geting on my ass about how into me he is and just all this junk, and I have no idea what to do about a gay guy barking up my tree
@@@@@@@@@@@

Yeah you have fun with that one.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Last edited by Syndromity at Sep 19, 2009,

jk i didn't read that at all

EDIT: after reading it i have decided it must suck to be you
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Sep 19, 2009,
That's a really ****ing awkward position to be in. I'm not sure you should do anything, just play it out.
Tell him that you aren't gay. It might suck for him but that's the way it is sometimes.
Quote by tancanada

Second problem.

If he's getting on your ass already you have a problem.

Tireedit: Dammit someone already said it right when I edited in my proper quote.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Sep 19, 2009,
Quote by rmr024
Tell him that you aren't gay. It might suck for him but that's the way it is sometimes.

I dont want to make him mad too though. 2 socially active kids pissed at me=suicide, amirite?
Quote by tancanada
but he's geting on my ass about how...

Oh rly?

Sorry, couldn't help it.
Agree to let him suck on your penis and then tell him you're strait. That way, everybody wins.

#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by Tire Me.
If he's getting on your ass already you have a problem.

Tireedit: Dammit someone already said it right when I edited in my proper quote.

You mother****er!
Quote by rmr024

Sometimes?
a little lost.....
Quote by Våd Hamster
Threesome.

Foursome.

Beat me to it!
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
I say you walk up to the dude and make out with your girlfriend and turn to him and say "Sorry, but I think I'm straight."
Quote by no.mop
Beat me to it!

Sounds like OP's friend will gladly beat you also.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by tancanada
I have no idea what to do about a gay guy barking up my tree
You're making too much out of nothing.
A gay guy is like a dog. No problem if he's barking up your tree.

On the other hand, if he starts humping your leg...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
humor him. it'll all be ok
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by tancanada

Second problem.
So Pit, suggestions?

tl;dr, I pissed off the most popular kid in my school AND have a queer kid coming after me, what do I do?

well i guess you will have to cut down your tree
Quote by GHTransfer
I say you walk up to the dude and make out with your girlfriend and turn to him and say "Sorry, but I think I'm straight."

Believe me I've done that. He's still convinced that im bicurious or some shit though.
In order to save your social status, you're going to have to participate in some crazy man sex.

Sorry man, these are the rules of art school.
Quote by tancanada
I dont want to make him mad too though. 2 socially active kids pissed at me=suicide, amirite?
Maybe so. Obviously I don't know your situation as well as you, but if you do let him down then be nice about it. Yeah, I guess maybe just letting it all play out really is your best bet.

Quote by Davo Ownz
Sometimes?

LMFAO, walked right into it.
Last edited by rmr024 at Sep 19, 2009,
Quote by tancanada
Believe me I've done that. He's still convinced that im bicurious or some shit though.

Well that sucks. I say good luck, hope it turns out good.
Meanwhile, don't get worked up about it. Last thing you want is a fight with a gay guy, he'll throw up discrimination charges. Believe me, I know.
get Marcus to tell all the girls that it wasen't your fault.

Then tell marcus you're straight.

Get laid with a girl.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by tancanada

So Pit, suggestions?

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Cool story, bro.
Quote by ep1kz

i've yet to see somebody overthink something as incredibly as you just have

Wow... This kind of reminds me of all the drama in secondary school, except that at if you were in the secondary school I went to, your two openly gay friends would have been stabbed by now, but you know what I mean...

Your best bet is probably just to keep making it clear that you are straight and hope that he loses interest. If he doesn't stop after a few weeks then sit him down and make it very clear to him that you aren't interested.
As for your popularity... Who cares. If the system is anything like it is over in Britain then it is almost completely shallow and pointless outside of your close friends.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Wow... This kind of reminds me of all the drama in secondary school, except that at if you were in the secondary school I went to, your two openly gay friends would have been stabbed by now, but you know what I mean...

Your best bet is probably just to keep making it clear that you are straight and hope that he loses interest. If he doesn't stop after a few weeks then sit him down and make it very clear to him that you aren't interested.
As for your popularity... Who cares. If the system is anything like it is over in Britain then it is almost completely shallow and pointless outside of your close friends.

Well, I go to an arts school. Everyones a flamer here

And I'll try that I guess and see how it goes
Ehh, its nice keeping most everyone on my side though, otherwise bullshit rumors all get out, its allready happened to me twice this year and I dont need any more gossipping bitches in my crap, really.
Quote by tancanada
Well, I go to an arts school. Everyones a flamer here

Thats true enough I suppose. I don't suppose it really compares to the shitty state school in Brixton that I went to.

Quote by tancanada
And I'll try that I guess and see how it goes
Ehh, its nice keeping most everyone on my side though, otherwise bullshit rumors all get out, its allready happened to me twice this year and I dont need any more gossipping bitches in my crap, really.

I can't think of how rumours can really affect you so badly in your nice arts school. Its not like when someone started a rumour about me saying I made a racist joke and I got the shit beat out of me by an angry mob.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
If you have a girlfriend then you have a girlfriend. If another girl were to start hitting on you while you still had said girlfriend, people wouldn't approve. But somehow it's an entirely different story since he's a gay guy. -_-
It's hard to take this seriously... did you get this off of Yahoo! Answers or something?
Same thing happened to me this summer.

You know you never hate gays until one starts liking you
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
Quote by blackthought
If a guy wanted to blow me, I'd probably let him. I'm not sure if that counts as bisexuality though.

Im not lettin him touch my wiener >_>

Quote by IDread

I can't think of how rumours can really affect you so badly in your nice arts school. Its not like when someone started a rumour about me saying I made a racist joke and I got the shit beat out of me by an angry mob.

Well the high school here has only 600 kids in all attending it, rumors fly around in 4.1 seconds flat here.

Quote by Khromium
It's hard to take this seriously... did you get this off of Yahoo! Answers or something?

Nah, I could totally prove this to you.