Poll: Have you stepped in human **** before?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you stepped in human **** before?
Yes
6 11%
No
47 89%
Voters: 53.
Tonight I went to Best Buy with my brother to get some CDs, and as we were walking through the aisles, I noticed I had stepped in ****. In the middle of a BEST BUY. Not like something from a babies diaper or even dog ****, I mean a LOG like a dude dropped a deuce in the middle of the store. I salue whoever did that, it takes brass balls to do that.
Anyone have anything similar happen or am I just unique? lol
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
wat.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Haha you stepped in another man's ****.

Owned.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
I knew a guy who used to work at a K-mart, and while restocking, he found a used baby diaper behind some stuff on the shelves.
My friend's brother told me a story about how they found out a guy was whacking it into the donut batter at the dunkin donuts by my house....2 weeks after I had some donuts there.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...

Thats great!

A friend once took a dump right on some girls porch but it was the middle of the night. We went to see her in the morning to see their reaction to the crap on the porch.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by tancanada
How do you just accidentally step in that?

I was looking at CDs and I didn't see it. I don't happen to stare at my feet.

EDIT: No pics, I don't have a camera on me at all times.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by PhillyHendrix
Pics?

I DEMAND that this motion is followed through!

EDIT: Awww
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Tonight I went to Best Buy with my brother to get some CDs, and as we were walking through the aisles, I noticed I had stepped in ****. In the middle of a BEST BUY. Not like something from a babies diaper or even dog ****, I mean a LOG like a dude dropped a deuce in the middle of the store. I salue whoever did that, it takes brass balls to do that.
Anyone have anything similar happen or am I just unique? lol
dunno. a poll is in order, dude.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
HOLY CRAP! (pun intended) a friend of mine who works at best buy had this same thing a couple months ago. someone took a duce under the counter in the camera section.
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
My friend got really high and took a **** in front of an Abercrombie once. We lol'd. I thought it would have been better had he tried on some pants and shat in there.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by Davo Ownz
Eww....

Did you lol?

Yes. I was pissed for a bit, then thought about it and lol'd.
Quote by Jackal58
I took a dump is Best Buy before. Left it in one of the aisles. Some dude steped in it and my life was complete.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
yeah, some guy **** on the floor in a circle pit and i got pushed in and slipped(wobbled...i didnt actually fall) on it. crazy show...
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Here goes,

I was in NJ coming back from the beach when I decided to take a shower in the outdoor shower.

Everything was going fine until I stepped in something squishy which I thought was just some soap or something. I looked down and it was a pile of ****. At first I thought it was from a dog, but then I looked up and saw that the shower curtains had **** all over them.

That's right people, someone took a **** in my shower and then wiped their ass with the curtains. Needless to say I was horrified and washed my foot for a good half hour.
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
this reminds me very funny story, one of my mates whos really paranoid about ****ting in public toilets, so he does the whole toilet paper thing around the toilet seat. so he spent a good 5 mins putting the toilet paper around the seat only to not see the massive **** on the ground near the bottome of the toilet that he then dropped his pants into and got all over his feet. good stuff
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I work at a video rental place, and one of the girls that worked there a year ago was being stalked by a dude that worked at a nearby McDonald's. It was innocent enough at first (as innocent as you can be when you're a stalker, I guess); he'd come by, ask when she was scheduled, or he'd come inside and, if she was there, just walk around and try to catch glimpses of her.

One day, he came in and she was working up front. She said that she noticed him staring at her from one of the aisles. Now, these aisles are angled so that it was like a wall for him to stand behind, and all she could see was from his shoulders up. Well, another customer came up and alerted us that he had been molesting himself in the Drama section.

That's right. Now, I don't know if he ever finished, nobody really went back there for a good two weeks. But it's a damn good story to tell the newbies.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
Oh yeah??? Yesterday I saw a grown man riding a small motorcycle, while wearing a Dracula costume.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown