Page 1 of 2
All of the sudden out of nowhere I'm about to be a father. I don't remember how it happened but somehow it's with my ex girlfriend Tess. A ride to the hospital has been called for, but nobody is anywhere in sight. The house to me is empty and glowing with light through the open windows.

Then I see a car pull up and a rush of not only happiness but something bigger rushes through me and I see my ex girlfriend, Brooke from the eighth grade pull in the drive way. She looks at me uncertain and I look at her equally uncertain but in my head there's something greater than an awkward encounter with an ex. I guess Tess and my mom and dad have entered the car but I'm up in the front by her and they kind of disappear. Immediately me and Brooke start talking and immediately I realize that something amazing is happening.

We get to the hospital and it doesn't even look like a hospital, I see no baby. There is nothing here that has anything to do with a delivery. I talk to her for what may have been hours. Then we split for a second. I can't find her. I ask somebody and they say she's left for other plans. This doesn't unsettle me for some reason. My dad comes up to me and hands me a letter from her that she had left for me. I don't look at it.

More time passes and I'm in the car with my mother and father talking about how I'm going to deal with being a dad even though there is still no baby in sight. I have lost the letter and I look for it for what seems to be hours until I notice it laying on the car floor underneath the seat in front of me. I pick it up and begin to read.

She talks about how she likes me again and that I'm an even better person than when she knew me before. She thinks I'm amazingly attractive. She talks about her interests and how she is a huge fan of cinema. (She has certain interests in boxes separated at the bottom of the letter) My heart is overwhelmed with happiness. I don't see her again for the remainder of the dream. It ends.
Last edited by Iamafunguy at Sep 19, 2009,
Baby!!!

Love!!!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Lawl wait this was a dream?
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Last edited by Syndromity at Sep 19, 2009,
massive text wall is massive.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Quote by Iamafunguy
My heart is overwhelmed with happiness. I don't see her again for the remainder of the dream. It ends.

wait, im confused. did you just pull the care bear version of a patrick bateman on us, or did this really happen?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Iamafunguy
It ends.

I give this a 10/10 the rest seemed like tomfoolerey
I'm a real cool kid.
wat
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I wonder if this thread counts as spam...
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Pics or it didn't happen..

But congratulations. Where's the pics of the letter?
a little lost.....
Quote by Night_Lights
I wonder if this constitutes spam...

No way. I'm sharing something beautiful.
....... mmmmm cool story bro and now my present to you............ a baby
Quote by Iamafunguy
No way. I'm sharing something beautiful.

Ah but you see, there whole point of making threads is so the topic can be discussed.

So lets talk about your dream.

Making babies with an 8th grader? Clearly your subconscience is telling you something here. You can borrow my friend's bear suit.
Youtube covers

Quote by that_1_dude24
This is an excellent way of weeding out those who didn't read the OP.

I read the whole thing, but I think I am more confused about it, then before I read it.
a little lost.....
This is just ****ing gay.

*spam*
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Night_Lights
Ah but you see, there whole point of making threads is so the topic can be discussed.

So lets talk about your dream.

Making babies with an 8th grader? Clearly your subconscience is telling you something here. You can borrow my friend's bear suit.

Read it again you fail to understand. Which is okay. It's fairly complex.

There are two exs in the story if that gives you a clue.
Quote by Iamafunguy

someone's been watching too many david lynch movies...
Quote by Iamafunguy

Maybe if you used things known as paragraphs I'd bother to reread.
Youtube covers

Quote by Night_Lights
Maybe if you used things known as paragraphs I'd bother to reread.

It's the length of a paragraph. It's not long.
that didn't make any sense till the end...
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Cool dream, Bro.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by Iamafunguy
I made paragraphs. Hopefully that helps.

so you have a baby in your dream with 2 different girls?

is that it?

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
so you have a baby in your dream with 2 different girls?

is that it?

No, Tess is the pregnant ex.

Brooke is an old ex from eighth grade.

Hopefully this helps.
fatherhood is a big responsibility. you shouldn't let the high you're experiencing cloud the seriousness that what lies on your horizon entails.

good luck.
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
Quote by Iamafunguy
No, Tess is the pregnant ex.

Brooke is an old ex from eighth grade.

Hopefully this helps.

So your having a child with Tess and you and Brooke are going to get back together in your dream?

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
So your having a child with Tess and you and Brooke are going to get back together in your dream?

Precisely.
Quote by Iamafunguy
Precisely.

ok...

I thought there would be some brickz to be shat. Is that it or am I missing something?

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
ok...

I thought there would be some brickz to be shat. Is that it or am I missing something?

It's a dream I had. The best of my life.
Quote by Iamafunguy

Bummer thread is a bummer.

cool dream. thanks for sharing.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Iamafunguy
All of the sudden out of nowhere I'm about to be a fatheR. I don't remember how it happened but somehow it's with my ex girlfriend Tess. A ride to the hospital has been called for, but nobody is anywhere in sight. The house to me is empty and glowing with light through the open windows.

Then
I see a car Pull up and a rush of not only happiness but something bigger rushes through me and I see my ex girlfriend, Brooke from the eighth grade pull in the Drive way. She looks at me uncertain and I look at her equally uncertain but in my head there's something greater than an awkward encounter with an ex. I guess Tess and my mom and dad have entered the car but I'm up in the front by her and they kind of disappear. Immediately me and Brooke start talking and immediately I realize that something aMazing is happening.

We get to the hospital and it doesn't
Even look like a hospital, I see no baby. There is nothing here that has anything to do with a delivery. I talk to her for what may have been hours. Then we split for a second. I can't find her. I ask somebody and they say she's left for other plans. This doesn't unsettle me for some reason. My dad comes up to me and hands me a letter from her that she had left for me. I don't look at it.

More time passes and I'm in the car with my mother and father talking about how I'm going to deal with being a dad even though there is still no baby in sight. I have lost the letter and I look for it for what seems to be hours until I notice it laying on the car floor underneath the seat in front of me. I pick it up and begin to read... etc... It ends.

Oh, now I get it. Good one.
Quote by Iamafunguy

trolling at its finest.
Page 1 of 2