Poll: Should he get the Bugera 333XL Combo?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should he get the Bugera 333XL Combo?
Do it ******
8 62%
Don't do it
5 38%
Voters: 13.
okay i found a 120 watt bugera 333xl 2x12 combo for $550. should i do get it? a few things to consider: how much would selling my current amp and the digitech rp get me, is it too much wattage, and is it too good to be true?
thx for the answers
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
they are pretty good amps
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Id say save your dough and hold off for a while. Good amps arent going anywhere.
Origonally Posted by Lauke_101
And you're right

Gibson>Moog>KJL>Homebrew 2x12

Saving 4 any one of these:
Soldano Hot Rod
Splawn (anything)
Laney GH50L
Cornford Roadhouse
Marshall JCM2000
KJL 4x12 to match KJL head
Quote by Butters8754
Id say save your dough and hold off for a while. Good amps arent going anywhere.

well, i don't have that long because i know other people have been looking at it. but doesnt it almost seem too good to be true? or is it just me? i mean, it's even got brand new upgraded groove tubes....and there supposedly isnt a single scratch on it
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

Only buy it if its a really new model, the old ones had lots of problems, new ones supposidly less.

Also, that's about their new price in the US (Not sure where you're from) But it's not an insane price, chinese child labour comes cheap.

And Grooves aren't all that great either, I have a quad in my JCM 900, and they're nice, but all they are are relabled Sovtek tubes.

Go for it if you want, just make sure it's the newer build and still works properly.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by simpleben09
okay i found a 120 watt bugera 333xl 2x12 combo for $550. should i do get it? a few things to consider: how much would selling my current amp and the digitech rp get me, is it too much wattage, and is it too good to be true?
thx for the answers

That's a pretty **** deal.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
That's a pretty **** deal.
i forgot to mention the shipping is free
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father

Quote by simpleben09
i forgot to mention the shipping is free

That's still a pretty **** deal.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by mmolteratx
That's still a pretty **** deal.

are you sure? i mean, how cheap could it get? it's apparently in perfect condition too
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father

Quote by simpleben09
are you sure? i mean, how cheap could it get? it's apparently in perfect condition too

A brand new one is $150 more. You're only saving $150. That's not much on a $700 amp. $450 might be acceptable.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by mmolteratx
A brand new one is $150 more. You're only saving $150. That's not much on a $700 amp. $450 might be acceptable.

well its got groove tubes. and i just read a little more on it and the guy says he had the bias adjusted by a proffesional technician
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father

Quote by simpleben09
well its got groove tubes. and i just read a little more on it and the guy says he had the bias adjusted by a proffesional technician

Groove Tubes suck for the most part. They're mostly rebranded Sovteks, which I hate. And they're overpriced. And biasing by a technician is cheap as hell. Doing it yourself is even cheaper and extremely easy. Look around more if you want an amp.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT