What's up...well my band is playing a huge show 2maro night...(Well 2night lol)- used to be a huge pedal head and had a huge powered board with like 12 pedals but I went through some hard times and got rid of all of them ... Lately I've been just laying my pedals on a piece of wood cause I was only using 2 up until about 2 weeks ago and I happened upon a few good deals and now I'm an effects junkie again and I'm using like 6 now and I don't want them to be moving all around the stage...

Anyways to the point what's the best deal on a pedalboard with case (or bag)that guitar center would have that I could grab up fast...I saw one in an ad for 19.99 but I've never saw any pedal boards when I'm there...any suggestions?
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Quote by samlocke14
plywood + velcro.

+1
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
I'd recommend hitting Ikea if you can. Pick up a Gorm bord or a Broder metal shelf.
I've got the Broder shelf and you can use those plastic ties to lock your pedals to the
board.

HOWAYA LUV ;D

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
Gorm it up.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Gorm board?...lol I'll check it out...or go to the hardware sttore on the way to guitar center...lol
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think