I sold both of my amps this week and was expecting my Mesa Mark III today, but UPS hasn't arrived yet. It was supposed to come Tuesday, but I was at school all day Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. So I rescheduled delivery for today.

So, at around 7 PM, I call up UPS and ask them where my amp was. The guy said that his computer showed that it was definitely in a truck on it's way to my house. But its 10:20 where I live right now, and no sign of UPS.

Does anyone know the latest time they come? Or am I totally screwed until Monday, where I go to school all day and can't sign for the package?
Quote by BeethovensBust

The latest UPS will come?

I sold both of my amps this week and was expecting my Mesa Mark III today, but UPS hasn't arrived yet. It was supposed to come Tuesday, but I was at school all day Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. So I rescheduled delivery for today.

So, at around 7 PM, I call up UPS and ask them where my amp was. The guy said that his computer showed that it was definitely in a truck on it's way to my house. But its 10:20 where I live right now, and no sign of UPS.

Does anyone know the latest time they come? Or am I totally screwed until Monday, where I go to school all day and can't sign for the package?

Huh huh.

i never expect them after 6 so... idk
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
skip school
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Never. That is the latest they will come.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
tell them to hold it for you in the nearest location and then go pick it up
if not theyll send it back to the shipper and rob you of your shipping money

happened to me once already with my agile
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
The latest they've come to my house was like 7:30 or 8, so they're definitely not coming
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children