Hi guy's

I thought that the great rap artist Eminem deserves his own thread, for those who aren't familiar with him, he has a biography and a movie about his life.

His most recent album " relapse " is absolutely amazing, honest and true to his heart.
a little lost.....
he's amazing
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Stan
When I'm Gone
We Made You
(Last song on Encore... Curtains Down?)
Mockingbird

My favorite album was Encore.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Eminem is amazing. He actually started getting me into liking other rap artists aswell.
Thats a good list ^

I would have

1- Stay wide away ( relapse )
2- Same song and dance ( relapse )
3- Puke ( encore )
4- Stan ( curtain call )
5- Lose yourself ( curtain call )
a little lost.....
lol @ him feuding with Mariah Carey.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Relapse was complete garbage by Eminem's standards. You have to remember that this is coming from the same guy that released The Marshall Mathers LP. It's like he's not even trying anymore and I hate the stupid paki voice he's using in every song all of a sudden. However, Beautiful is a solid song

Anyway, fave 5 songs in no order

Stan (The Marshall Mathers LP)
If I Get Locked Up Tonight (Psycho)
The Way I Am (The Marshall Mathers LP)
Run Rabbit Run (8 Mile Soundtrack)
Just Don't Give a **** (The Slim Shady LP)
Metalhead - everyone's music evolves? Don't you agree? Look at mac10 - look at Dre. Hell, look at Silverchair - Pre Neon Ballroom (frog-stomp) they were pure grunge, my favourite album of all time - but they evolved - to my disappointment, but it happens

I do prefer The Marshal Mathers LP as an album better then his others - however I disagree with relapse being terrible.

Although I do concede his voice is way to forced these days. Good to see you have Stan on you're list.
a little lost.....
he peaked with the eminem show, he just doesn't seem to have anything new to say nowadays.

1. the way i am
2. under the influence
3. sing for the moment
4. soldier
5. drug ballad
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Thats an interesting list,

I personally would put Stan a thousand fold ahead of The way I am. To each their own
a little lost.....
Quote by Davo Ownz
Metalhead - everyone's music evolves? Don't you agree? Look at mac10 - look at Dre. Hell, look at Silverchair - Pre Neon Ballroom (frog-stomp) they were pure grunge, my favourite album of all time - but they evolved - to my disappointment, but it happens

I do prefer The Marshal Mathers LP as an album better then his others - however I disagree with relapse being terrible.

Although I do concede his voice is way to forced these days. Good to see you have Stan on you're list.

No, the Chili Peppers music evolved, Eminem just flat out raps for the pop charts these days. I'm really hoping Dre's new CD doesn't disappoint me as much as Relapse did